Baidyanath Dant Manjan Lal - 200 Gm
Baidyanath Dant Manjan Lal is an age-old formula from the house of Baidyanath. This product takes complete care of your teeth and mouth. Dental Care is critical, not just for a radiant smile but also because unhealthy gums and teeth can lead to other serious health problems. A routine of oral care with regular brushing, flossing and rinsing is a must. Baidyanath Dant Manjan Lal has anti-microbial benefits and strengthens your teeth that help in improving the condition of your teeth, keeping them white and healthy.
- Baidyanath Dant Manjan Lal is enriched with anti-bacterial herbal extract for strong teeth. It is fortified with astringent properties that effectively helps fight tooth decay.
- Using it regularly will help you fight gingivitis. You can also treat and prevent bad breath with this product.
- Ginger is good for teeth and gums because it is anti-inflammatory as well as antibacterial. It also contains a proteolytic enzyme that reduces inflammation and helps to repair damaged tissue.
- Due to its antibacterial properties, black pepper prevents the growth of harmful bacteria on your teeth and gums areas. It protects your teeth and gums from plaque formation. Both ginger and black pepper are important ingredients that go into making the Baidyanath Dant Manjan Lal composition.
- Zingiber Officinale (Ginger)
- Piper Nigrum (Black Pepper)
- Ficus Religiosa (Peepal tree)
- Eugenia Caryophyllat (Clove)
- Cinnamomum Camphora (Cinnamon)
Baidyanath Dant Manjan Lal uses include prevention of plaque, bad breath, gingivitis and keeps your mouth and breath fresh and healthy, free from bacteria.
How to Use
- Apply Baidyanath Dant Manjan Lal on the teeth using a fingertip or toothbrush.
- Gently massage the gums and teeth.
- Use it twice daily for best results.
- Not suitable for children below 5 years of age.
- Keep it away from the reach and sight of small children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.
- Do not use more than the recommended dosage.
Q1. What is the importance of using Lal Dant Manjan?
Ans: Lal Dant Manjan is used for dental problems. It is an antiseptic for teeth as it prevents and cures dental problems like bleeding of gums, dental caries and pyorrhoea. It also keeps the gum tissues in a healthy condition.
Q2. What causes bad breath?
Ans: Bad breath is also known as halitosis and is caused by leftover food particles and not following regular oral hygiene. Using Baidyanath Dant Manjan Lal regularly will help eradicate bad breath. If your problem persists you should consult a dentist for treatment of bad breath.
Q3. Is it necessary to brush my teeth after every meal?
Ans: No, it is enough to brush at least twice a day for 2 minutes each time. Use a soft toothbrush that is gentle on your gums and doesn’t scratch the tooth enamel.