Chitrakadi Bati is an ancient formulation in modern tablet form. It can treat lack of appetite and digestive distress successfully. Chitrakadi Bati is an integral part of Panchakarma. It can balance tridoshas by improving the function of pitta. It is not advisable for people with gastritis and it can contain salt as an ingredient, so it should not be given to hypertensive patients.
- Acts as an antacid and carminative.
- Helps in Dyspepsia, Colic and Gas troubles.
- Improves appetite and digestion.
- Effective in tridoshas with increased Pitta functionalities.
- Increases the Pitta, and regulates Vata in the stomach.
- This stimulates appetite by provoking digestive fire.
- Restores normal appetite
- Promotes proper secretion of digestive Pitta
- Influences fat metabolism thereby helps in mobilizing over deposited fat
- Removes Aama Dosha, which is formed due to lack of fire. Aama leads to formation of endotoxins which is root cause of many auto-immune diseases like Rheumatoid Arthritis, SLE (Systemic Lupus erythematosus), Scleroderma, Nephrotic Syndrome, Ankylosing spondylitis etc.
- Useful in irritable bowel syndrome, anorexia, frequent loose stools, heaviness in abdomen, gas formation
- Maintains the peristaltic movements of the intestine, and stops the flow of undigested food along with loose stool.
Features and Details
Baidyanath Ayurveda Bhavan Ltd
Country of Origin
If the seal of the product is broken it will be non-returnable.
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2020 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved