Baidyanath Chitrakadi Bati - 80 Tablets
Baidyanath Chitrakadi Bati is an ayurvedic tablet used for the treatment of indigestion. Baidyanath Chitrakadi Bati is a popular remedy that is well known for its dual digestive effect. Its unique combination acts as an appetiser if taken before a meal by helping the liver to function better and increase digestion if taken after a meal.
- Baidyanath Chitrakadi Bati stimulates digestive fire and increases normal appetite.
- It helps in mobilising over deposited fat.
- It is very beneficial against many auto-immune diseases like Rheumatoid Arthritis, SLE (Systemic Lupus erythematosus), Scleroderma, Nephrotic Syndrome, Ankylosing spondylitis, etc.
- It helps to get rid of irritable bowel syndrome, frequent loose stools, anorexia, gas formation and heaviness in the abdomen.
- Baidyanath Chitrakadi Bati helps in Dyspepsia, Colic and Gas troubles.
- Restore normal appetite and improves digestion.
- Maintains the peristaltic movements of the intestine and stops the flow of undigested food along with loose stool.
- It influences fat metabolism, thereby helps in releasing accumulated fat.
How to Use
- 2-4 Baidyanath Chitrakadi Bati tablets twice daily or as directed by a physician.
- Take prescribed amounts either before or after meals with lukewarm water.
- The correct dosage of Baidyanath Chitrakadi Bati depends on the patient's age, gender and medical history.
- Store Baidyanath Chitrakadi Bati in a cool and dry place.
- In case of pregnancy and breastfeeding, consult your doctor before consumption.
- If suffering from any significant health issue, do not consume without consulting the physician.
Q 1. What are the problems that can be cured with the use of Baidyanath Chitrakadi Bati tablets?
Ans. They are used to treat digestion, constipation and fat metabolism. It also helps to purify the liver and acts as an appetiser.
Q 2. For whom Baidyanath Chitrakadi Bati is not suitable?
Ans. It should not be consumed by patients having high blood pressure and hyperacidity. It should also be avoided by patients that are on low sodium.
Q 3. Can women consume Baidyanath Chitrakadi Bati tablets?
Ans. It can be consumed by any gender, but pregnant and lactating mothers should consult a doctor before consuming any tablet.