Arata Natural Nourishing Hair Conditioner With Maple Sugarcane & Blueberry Extracts - 300 Ml
Just washing hair is not enough; additional hair care is an essential part of personal care. The Arata Natural Nourishing Hair Conditioner with Maple, Sugarcane and Blueberry Extracts detangles rough hair and restores the everlasting natural shine. The protein-rich solution strengthens the hair roots and provides a smooth texture to hair. It is derived from entirely natural ingredients.
- Castor Oil
- Raspberry Maple
- European Blueberry
- The lemon extracts help restore the lustre and natural softness of hair. It also aids in strengthening hair roots.
- Castor oil increases flexibility; it is also helpful in dandruff.
- Leaves a lasting natural shine pleasant fragrance and improves hair scalp health.
- Improves hair consistency with naturally derived plant-based ingredients.
- Hydrates hair and improves hair root strength.
- The lemon and orange ingredients help in replenishing the glow and detangle hair.
- Softens rough hair, improves scalp health.
- Arata Natural Nourishing Hair Conditioner provides damage repair action.
- Helps achieve a dandruff-free scalp.
How to Use
- Before use, apply shampoo and rinse properly.
- Take a good amount of hair conditioner and apply it on the ends and roots of the damp hair.
- Leave the conditioner on for a while.
- Rinse the conditioner off the hair properly.
- Use the hair conditioner every time you wash your hair, preferably a few times a week.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep it away from the eyes, nose and mouth.
- Keep it away from hot surfaces.
- Store it in a hygienic, cool and dry place.
- If you have oily or fine hair, do not use it more than twice or thrice a week.
Q 1. Does Arata Natural Nourishing Hair Conditioner have parabens?
Ans: No, the Arata Natural Nourishing Hair Conditioner has plant-based natural ingredients. It contains no harsh chemicals or sulfates.
Q 2. Is the Arata Natural Nourishing Hair Conditioner beneficial for curly hair?
Ans: Yes, the conditioner helps improve hair health and strengthens them, both curly and straight.
Q 3. Does the conditioner help with dandruff problems?
Ans: Yes, Arata Natural Nourishing Hair Conditioner helps eliminate dandruff issues.