Alvizia Biotin 10000mcg Skin Care Capsules Bottle Of 90
Brittle nails, weak hair, and dull skin are common problems arising due to a lack of proper nutrition. Alvizia brings to you Biotin Skin Care maximum strength capsules that maintain hair, skin and nail health. Biotin, a water-soluble B-complex vitamin, is involved in carbon dioxide transfer, making it essential to the metabolism of carbohydrate and fat. It helps your body convert food into energy. A proper level of Biotin in the body helps enhance metabolism, processing the food we ingest quickly and healthily. Alvizia Biotin capsules are responsible for healthy hair growth and strengthen hair, preventing hair loss and split ends. They also help maintain skin health, keeping it moisturized and preventing it from cracking and reducing acne. The supplement boosts the level of B7, which increases nail growth and thickens them.
- Improves the body’s metabolism.
- Help in developing healthy skin and create a youthful glow.
- Promotes healthier hair.
- Strengthens brittle nails and improves their growth.
- Help in the conversion of food into energy.
- Ideal for people suffering from hair loss or damaged hair.
- Grape seed extract
- Alpha-lipoic acid
- Nettle leaf
- Choline hydrogen tartrate
- Lutein & Zeaxanthin
- L-Lysine & L-cysteine
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin D3 stabilized
- Vitamin B12
- Calcium D pantothenate (Vitamin-B5)
- Niacinamide (Vitamin-B3)
- Ascorbic (Vitamin-c coated, Biotin Vitamin-b7, Folic (Vitamin B9)
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCL)
- For brighter, glowing skin.
- Gives strong and thick hair.
- It also prevents nails from brittle cracks.
How to Use
Use as directed by your physician.
- Check the expiry date before buying.
- Read the product label carefully before use.
- Store it in a cool & dry place.
- Pregnant & lactating women should consult their doctor before taking any medication or health supplement.
- Keep it away from the reach and sight of children.
Q1. What is the recommended dosage of Alvizia Biotin Skin care capsule?
Ans: It should be taken as recommended by the physician.
Q2. Can the Alvizia Biotin Skin care capsules be given to children
Ans: Consult your paediatrician before giving it to children.
Q3. Are there any Alvizia Biotin Skin care side effects that I Should be aware of?
Ans: If taken in the right dosage, there are no side effects. However, an overdose may result in side effects such as skin rashes, digestive upset, problems with insulin release, and kidney problems.
Q4. Is it safe to take Alvizia Biotin Skin care capsule during pregnancy
Ans: Please consult your doctor/obstetrician before taking the medicine during pregnancy.