Acwash Deep Cleanse Face Wash Tube Of 100 Ml
ACWASH Deep Cleanse Facewash is a gentle cleanser that is not harsh on the skin and can remove the pimples built up over time, leaving you with nothing but bright, porcelain skin. Acne, excess oil, dirt and less than perfect skin will be a thing of the past once you start using this face wash. Experience a cool, refreshed, clear skin appearance with each wash.
ACWASH Deep Cleanse Facewash helps remove oil, dirt and other foreign matter that can cause skin breakouts, leaving you refreshed and rejuvenated for a longer time. It has a special ingredient that works towards preventing pimples from breaking out. This is an anti-acne lotion explicitly designed to combat acne, from mild to severe conditions, as it heals break-outs quickly by using a blend of potent disinfecting ingredients.
- Experience a cool, refreshed and clear skin with each wash.
- It is gentle enough to use even twice a day.
- Revitalising Toner is designed to clear the skin and cleanse it.
- Removes excessive oil, dirt, make-up, surface impurities and dead skin cells and leaves skin feeling fresh, healthy-looking, renewed and bacteria-free.
- ACWASH Facewash has professional-grade acne formula that clears acne and acne breakouts and prevents recurrence.
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- Chlorhexidine Gluconate
How to Use
- Wet your hands and face.
- Take a small amount of ACWASH face wash into your hand and add a few drops of water.
- Then gently massage it on your face and neck for approximately 20-30 seconds.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat the face dry with a clean towel.
- Apply ACWASH moisturiser by gently massaging onto your skin with your fingertips or using a piece of cotton.
- Remove excess with cotton or water.
- Read the instructions on the package carefully before usage.
- For external use only.
- Store it in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of reach of the children.
- Do not exceed the recommended use.
- Keep the lid on when not in use.
Q 1. What is the expiry date of this product?
Ans. The expiry date of this product is in 3 years from the date of manufacturing.