Zim 200mg Tablet
Zim 200 MG Description
Zim Tablet contains cefixime as its active ingredients. It is an antibiotic medicine. Zim Tablet is used to treat various types of bacterial infections of the ear, nose, throat, lungs, urinary tract,
stomach and reproductive tract. Cefixime inhibits the formation of the cell wall and kill the various susceptible bacterial organisms. Take this medicine as prescribed and for the prescribed duration. Always complete the course of the treatment, as incomplete treatment may result in treatment failure. Inform your doctor, if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about all the medicines and supplements your take and all the conditions or diseases you have before starting this medicine.
- Cefex 200mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Tan Health Care Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 119.39₹ 101.4889.4% CHEAPER₹ 10.15/Tablet
- Cefix 200mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Cipla Gx10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 109.42₹ 93.0290.29% CHEAPER₹ 9.3/Tablet
- Pancef O 200mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Aglowmed Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 97.66₹ 97.6789.8% CHEAPER₹ 9.77/Tablet
- Odicef O 200mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Galpha Laboratories Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 111.38₹ 94.6790.11% CHEAPER₹ 9.47/Tablet
- Hhcefi 200mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Hegde And Hegde Pharmaceuticals Llp10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 107.77₹ 107.7788.74% CHEAPER₹ 10.78/Tablet
- Traxol O 200mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Cachet Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 109.42₹ 93.0190.29% CHEAPER₹ 9.30/Tablet
- Mahacef 200mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 103.93₹ 88.3490.78% CHEAPER₹ 8.83/Tablet
- Cefolac 200mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 109.42₹ 93.0190.29% CHEAPER₹ 9.30/Tablet
- Taxim O 200mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 109.42₹ 93.0190.29% CHEAPER₹ 9.30/Tablet
- Milixim 200mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Glenmark Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 92.13₹ 78.3191.82% CHEAPER₹ 7.83/Tablet
Uses of Zim 200 MG
Contraindications of Zim 200 MG
Side effects of Zim 200 MG
- Severe diarrhoea
- Watery diarrhoea with fever and weakness
- Stomach pain
- Itching or skin rash
- Vaginal discharge
Precautions and Warnings of Zim 200 MG
- There is limited information about the effect of Zim Tablet on breastfeeding. It is advised to discontinue nursing temporarily if you are treated with this medicine.
- If you are taking this medicine while breastfeeding, please watch for diarrhoea in your baby.
Other General Warnings
- You have kidney disease or kidney failure
- You have severe skin adverse reactions
- You had or have encephalopathy characterized by fits, confusion, altered consciousness, feeling less alert
- You have a blood disorder known as haemolytic anaemia (the breakdown of red blood cells)
Mode of Action of Zim 200 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Zim 200 MG
Interactions of Zim 200 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Zim Tablet when used concomitantly with the blood thinner such as warfarin may enhance effects of the anti-clot medicine, thus the prolong clotting time and can cause bleeding.
- Alcohol or medicines containing alcohol as a component along with cefixime or other cephalosporins can cause adverse effects like sweating, headache, increased heartbeat, redness of the skin.
- Discuss with your doctor about any other medicine, herbal preparation and supplements you are taking currently to avoid any possible interactions.
Storage and disposal of Zim 200 MG
- Store Zim Tablet at or below 25°C
- Protect from light and moisture
- Keep out of the reach of children and pet
Dosage of Zim 200 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What should I discuss with my healthcare expert before taking Zim Tablet?
- Inform the doctor about your detailed medical & surgical history.
- If you have liver or kidney disease.
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning to have a baby.