Vibact Ds Capsule
By USV PVT LTD
10 Capsule(s) in Strip
30 days return policyRead More
Ingredients and Benefits
- Vibact DS capsule is a Probiotic and Prebiotic preparation. It helps in restoring the normal bacterial flora of the intestine, management of diarrhoea and improving the digestive functions such as digestion and absorption.read less
- Vibact DS capsule strains of 4 beneficial bacteria namely Streptococcus faecalis, Clostridium butyricum, Bacillus mesenteric and Lactobacillus sporogenes.
- Streptococcus faecalis helps in normalising healthy bacterial flora of the gut, improving immunity and preventing the occurrence of diarrhoea. It is also useful in certain inflammatory diseases of bowel and lactose intolerance.read less
- Clostridium butyricum acts as a probiotic. It yields fatty acid chains of butyric and acetic acid upon multiplication and helps in restoring the pH of the intestine.
- Bacillus mesenteric promotes the growth of good bacteria and inhibits the growth of harmful bacteria. It also reduces the secretion of a chemical enterotoxin which can induce diarrhoea.
- Lactobacillus sporogenes produces lactic acid in the digestive tract and makes the environment of intestine unfavourable for the growth of harmful bacteria. It also helps in restoring microbial balance after antibiotic therapy.read less
Uses of Vibact Ds Capsule
- Vibact DS capsule is useful for restoring the normal microbial flora of the intestine.
- For the treatment and prevention of diarrhoea associated with antibiotic use.
- Prevention of diarrhoea related to various infections and diseases associated with the digestive tract.
- As an adjuvant in the management of diarrhoea associated with diseases and use of certain medicines.
Precautions and Warnings of Vibact Ds Capsule
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are allergic to any ingredients of this capsule.
- You are lactose intolerant or sensitive to milk.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You have an immunity-related disorder or weak immune system.
- You have liver or kidney-function problem.
- You should not give this medicine to malnourished children.
- You have any health-related condition and you are taking medicine for the same.
Directions for Use of Vibact Ds Capsule
- Take Vibact DS capsules as advised by your doctor or pharmacist.
- Do not take more than the recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of Vibact Ds Capsule
- Store it in a cool and dry place
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Why is Vibact DS used?
A: Vibact DS capsules are helpful to restore the healthy microbial flora of the intestine. They are also useful for preventing and treating various types of diarrhoea, e.g. diarrhoea because of antibiotics and other medicines.
Q: Is Vibact DS safe during pregnancy?
A: The safety of this capsule is not known during pregnancy. Your doctor may prescribe you with this medicine if the treatment's potential benefit outweighs the risk to the foetus. Do not self medicate if you are pregnant.
Q: What are the side effects of Vibact DS?
A: You may experience constipation, bloating, gas, hiccups and certain skin reactions such as rashes, itching, etc. However, not everyone experiences these side effects.
Q: Can Vibact DS capsule be taken after antibiotics?
A: Yes, it can be used with antibiotics. The use of antibiotics can alter the normal bacterial flora of the intestine, along with harmful bacteria. Vibact DS helps to restore the normal bacterial flora of the gut and helpful in the case of diarrhoea associated with antibiotics.
Q: Can Vibact DS be used by the elderly?
A: The organs of elderly patients are not as functional and active as that of healthy adults. Therefore, all the underlying conditions should be considered before giving this medicine to the elderly. It should be used if prescribed by a doctor.
Q: Can Vibact DS be taken by breastfeeding mother?
A: The safety of this capsule is not established in lactating women and any undesirable effect to breastfed infants can not be avoided. Thus, it should not be used by breastfeeding women.
Q: Is Vibact DS an antibiotic?
A: No, it is not an antibiotic medicine. It is a probiotic and prebiotic preparation.
Q: How does Vibact DS work?
A: Vibact DS capsule is a probiotic and prebiotic preparation it helps in managing diarrhoea and restoring intestinal flora.
Last Updated on: 07 Sep 2020 | 05:30 AM (IST)
Please add item(s) to proceed
- Precautions and Warnings
- Directions for Use
- Storage and disposal
Offers Just for you
1 Lakh+ Products
100% secure and trusted payment protection
Our Payment Partners
© 2020 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved