Vibact Ds Strip Of 10 Capsules
By USV PVT LTD
10 Capsule(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Vibact DS capsule is a pre and probiotic preparation which is used to keep your gut and immune system healthy. It contains 4 beneficial bacteria, namely streptococcus faecalis, Clostridium butyricum,
bacillus mesenteric and lactobacillus sporogenes. Due to the lifestyle we live, such as junk food consumption, sedentary lifestyle, antibiotic use and pollution, our gut is constantly challenged. Thus, the Vibact DS capsule helps in maintaining consistent good health of good bacteria within the gut of the body. This capsule should be taken as advised by your doctor.
|You Save||₹31.94 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Streptococcus Faecalis(60.0 M) + Clostridium Butyricum(4.0 M) + Bacillus Mesentericus(2.0 M) + Lactic Acid Bacillus(100.0 M)|
|Therapy||PREBIOTIC AND PROBIOTIC|
Check more medicines with composition as Streptococcus Faecalis(60.0 M) + Clostridium Butyricum(4.0 M) + Bacillus Mesentericus(2.0 M) + Lactic Acid Bacillus(100.0 M)
Uses of VIBACT DS STRIP OF 10 CAPSULES
- Vibact DS capsule is useful for restoring the normal microbial flora of the intestine.
- It is used for the treatment and prevention of diarrhoea associated with antibiotic use.
- This capsule is used to prevent diarrhoea related to various infections and diseases associated with the digestive tract.
- It is also as an adjuvant in the management of diarrhoea associated with diseases and use of certain medicines.
Ingredients and Benefits of VIBACT DS STRIP OF 10 CAPSULES
- Vibact DS capsule is a probiotic and prebiotic preparation. It helps in restoring the normal bacterial flora of the intestine, management of diarrhoea and improving the digestive functions such as digestion and absorption....
- Vibact DS capsule strains of 4 beneficial bacteria namely Streptococcus faecalis, Clostridium butyricum, Bacillus mesenteric and Lactobacillus sporogenes.
- Streptococcus faecalis helps in normalising healthy bacterial flora of the gut, improving immunity and preventing the occurrence of diarrhoea. It is also useful in certain inflammatory diseases of bowel and lactose intolerance....
- Clostridium butyricum acts as a probiotic. It yields fatty acid chains of butyric and acetic acid upon multiplication and helps in restoring the pH of the intestine.
- Bacillus mesenteric promotes the growth of good bacteria and inhibits the growth of harmful bacteria. It also reduces the secretion of a chemical enterotoxin which can induce diarrhoea.
- Lactobacillus sporogenes produces lactic acid in the digestive tract and makes the environment of intestine unfavourable for the growth of harmful bacteria. It also helps in restoring microbial balance after antibiotic therapy....
Precautions and Warnings of VIBACT DS STRIP OF 10 CAPSULES
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are allergic to any ingredients of Vibact DS capsule.
- You are lactose intolerant or sensitive to milk.
- You are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or are breastfeeding.
- You have an immunity-related disorder or weak immune system.
- You have liver or kidney-function problem.
- You should not give Vibact DS capsule to malnourished children.
- You have any health-related condition and you are taking this capsule for the same.
Directions for Use of VIBACT DS STRIP OF 10 CAPSULES
- Take Vibact DS capsule as advised by your doctor or pharmacist.
- Do not take more than that recommended by your doctor.
Storage and disposal of VIBACT DS STRIP OF 10 CAPSULES
- Store Vibact DS capsules in a cool and dry place
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets
Quick Tips of VIBACT DS STRIP OF 10 CAPSULES
- Vibact DS capsule is a prebiotic and probiotic used in the treatment of viral or bacterial diarrhoea. It is useful in treating and preventing diarrhoea and colitis caused by antibiotic use. It should not be used for treating any other condition unless specified by the doctor....
- Take this medicine exactly as recommended. Do not take more than the prescribed dose.
- Before starting Vibact DS capsule, inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning on becoming pregnant or breastfeeding. Also, inform your doctor about all other medicines that you take and your complete medical history....
- Vibact DS capsule does not replace rehydration therapy and should not be used as its substitute.
- You should rehydrate yourself by drinking enough amounts of water (salty or sugary) to make up for the fluid loss due to diarrhoea.
Dr. Arpit Verma
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Vibact DS capsule used for?
A: Vibact DS capsules are helpful to restore the healthy microbial flora of the intestine. They are also useful for preventing and treating various types of diarrhoea, e.g. diarrhoea because of antibiotics and other medicines.
Q: Is Vibact DS safe during pregnancy?
A: The safety of this capsule is not known during pregnancy. Your doctor may prescribe you with this medicine if the treatment's potential benefit outweighs the risk to the foetus. Do not self medicate if you are pregnant.
Q: What are the side effects of Vibact DS?
A: You may experience constipation, bloating, gas, hiccups and certain skin reactions such as rashes, itching, etc. However, not everyone experiences these side effects.
Q: Can Vibact DS capsule be taken after antibiotics?
A: Yes, it can be used with antibiotics. The use of antibiotics can alter the normal bacterial flora of the intestine, along with harmful bacteria. Vibact DS helps to restore the normal bacterial flora of the gut and is helpful in the case of diarrhoea associated with antibiotics.
Q: Can Vibact DS be used by the elderly?
A: The organs of elderly patients are not as functional and active as that of healthy adults. Therefore, all the underlying conditions should be considered before giving this medicine to the elderly. It should be used if prescribed by a doctor.
Q: Can Vibact DS be taken by a breastfeeding mother?
A: The safety of this capsule is not established in lactating women and any undesirable effect on breastfed infants can not be avoided. Thus, it should not be used by breastfeeding women.
Q: Is Vibact DS an antibiotic?
A: No, it is not an antibiotic medicine. It is a probiotic and prebiotic preparation.
Q: How does Vibact DS work?
A: Vibact DS capsule is a probiotic and prebiotic preparation. It helps in managing diarrhoea and restoring intestinal flora.
Q: What should I do if I miss taking a dose of the Vibact DS?
A: If you have missed taking any dose of the Vibact DS, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for a forgotten dose.
Q: What happens if I consume the Vibact DS in excess?
A: It usually has no side effects if taken in the recommended dose. However, if you feel any unusual symptoms after taking the Vibact DS, talk to your doctor immediately.
Q: What is the composition of Vibact DS capsule?
A: Vibact DS capsule contains 4 beneficial bacteria namely streptococcus faecalis, Clostridium butyricum, bacillus mesenteric and lactobacillus sporogenes.
Q: Can I take Vibact DS capsule if I am lactose intolerant?
A: You must talk to your doctor before starting Vibact DS capsule if you are lactose intolerant.
- VIZYLAC RICH Capsule [Internet]. Torrentian.com. 2021 [cited 9 February 2022]
- Cao G, Tao F, Hu Y, Li Z, Zhang Y, Deng B et al. Positive effects of a Clostridium butyricum-based compound probiotic on growth performance, immune responses, intestinal morphology, hypothalamic neurotransmitters, and colonic microbiota in weaned piglets. 2021. [cited 9 February 2022]
- Bacillus Coagulans: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 9 February 2022]
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you