Pantakind Dsr Capsule
Pantakind Dsr Capsule Description
Pantakind-DSR capsule is an anti-reflux medicine.It is used to treat the acid reflux condition or GERD (Gastrointestinal reflux disease). GERD is a condition in which contents from the stomach along
with acid flows back to the food pipe, resulting in irritation and heartburn. Pantakind DSR is a combination medicine containing pantoprazole and domperidone as its active components. It works by blocking the acid secretion in the stomach and helps in relieving the symptoms of heartburn, chest pain, discomfort and irritation associated with acid reflux. Take this medicine on an empty stomach, preferably at least 30mins before a meal in the morning. Don't skip any meal of the day. Always have small but frequent meals. You should avoid eating late, before bedtime, spicy, oily food, carbonated or caffeinated drinks, smoke or alcohol. Before using Pantakind DSR capsule, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
- Dompacure P Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 101.00₹ 67.67₹
- P40 Dsr 30/40mg Capsule 10'sBy Cachet Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 175.00₹ 148.75₹
- Pantosec Dsr Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Cipla Gx10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 125.40₹ 87.78₹
- Pantadom Sr 40mg Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 99.90₹ 84.91₹
- Pantop Dsr CapsuleBy Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 140.00₹ 119.00₹
- Assuag Dsr CapsuleBy Umano Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 115.00₹ 115.00₹
- Waren Pr Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Royce Healthcare10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 83.00₹ 83.00₹
- Fastpan D CapsuleBy Theia Health Care Pvt Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 84.00₹ 84.00₹
- Panfix Dsr Capsules 10'sBy Meridian Medicare Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 95.00₹ 95.00₹
- Jopan Dsr CapsuleBy D.r. Johns Lab Pharma10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 99.70₹ 99.70₹
Uses of Pantakind Dsr Capsule
Contraindications of Pantakind Dsr Capsule
- If you are allergic to pantoprazole or domperidone or any of the other ingredients of the Pantakind-DSR capsule.
- If you are taking any product containing rilpivirine.
- If you have stomach or intestinal bleeding or an obstruction.
- If you are suffering from liver or kidney disorders.
- If you have a tumour in the pituitary gland (prolactin pituitary tumours).
- If you have serious heart problems like congestive heart failure, heart rhythm problems or an electrolyte imbalance.
Side effects of Pantakind Dsr Capsule
- Dry mouth
- Polyps in the stomach
Precautions and Warnings of Pantakind Dsr Capsule
Other General Warnings
- You develop watery diarrhoea or fever and experience black stools after taking Pantakind-DSR capsule.
- You have a history of fractures or have osteoporosis or taking steroids.
- You get a rash on your skin on exposure to the sun, stop the treatment and inform your doctor as soon as you can.
- You are on this medicine for a long time.
- Taking this medicine for more than one year may increase the chances of developing bone fractures. You need to go through a regular checkup if you are taking this medicine for the last year.
- You have any medical condition like stomach ulcers, cancer, electrolyte imbalance, heart problems, liver or kidney-related disorders, etc.
- You are taking medicines to treat infections or you have HIV.
- You should let the doctor or the laboratory person know that you are using this medicine while going for certain lab tests (chromogranin A).
Mode of Action of Pantakind Dsr Capsule
How Does It Work?
- A pump called the proton pump in the stomach is responsible for the secretion of stomach acids.
- Pantoprazole binds to this proton pump in stomach cells, thus blocking acid secretion.
- Domperidone increases the motility of the stomach and the intestines so that acid does not reflux back into the food pipe.
Directions for Use of Pantakind Dsr Capsule
Interactions of Pantakind Dsr Capsule
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can interfere with the action of the Pantakind-DSR capsule or the Pantakind-DSR capsule itself can affect the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Always inform your doctor about all the medicines you are taking, that includes all prescribed or non-prescribed herbal medicines, dietary supplements as well as other treatment if you are taking for any disorder....
- In particular, if you are taking medicines for heart-related disorders, anti-HIV medicines, anti-fungal medicines like ketoconazole, antibiotics like erythromycin, anticoagulants like warfarin, etc.
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Pantakind Dsr Capsule
- Store Pantakind-DSR capsule below 25°C.
- Protect it from light, heat and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Pantakind Dsr Capsule
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is GERD?
Q: Can I give Pantakind-DSR capsule to my child for acidity?
Q: Should Pantakind-DSR capsules be taken before or after food?
Q: Are Pantakind-DSR capsule and Rabekind DSR the same?
Q: How can I manage my condition with the help of a few lifestyle changes?
Q: Does Pantakind DSR capsule help in stomach pain?
Q: Can I take the Pantakind-DSR after food?
Q: What is Pantakind DSR used for?
Q: What are the contents present in Pantakind DSR?
- PANSEC DSR Capsules [Internet]. Ciplamed.com. 2021 [cited 21 March 2022]
- Pantoprazole (Oral Route) Side Effects - Mayo Clinic [Internet]. Mayoclinic.org. 2021 [cited 21 March 2022]
- PANTOPRAZOLE sodium delayed-release tablets [Internet]. Dailymed.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 21 March 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 21 March 2022]