P 500 Strip Of 15 Tablets
P 500 500 MG Description
P 500 tablet is a medicinal tablet that is classified as an analgesic (painkillers) and an antipyretic (reduce fever). The active ingredient is paracetamol also known as acetaminophen. Do not take th
is medicine if you have severe kidney or liver disease. This medicine is safe to be used during pregnancy and breastfeeding but it is advised that you should consult your doctor before use. P 500 tablet must not be used for more than the recommended duration as it may have serious reactions like stomach and kidney disorders.
Uses of P 500 500 MG
Contraindications of P 500 500 MG
- If you are allergic or hypersensitive to paracetamol or any of the constituents of P 500 tablet.
- If you are suffering from liver disease or kidney diseases.
- If you are taking any other medicine that contains paracetamol.
Side effects of P 500 500 MG
Precautions and Warnings of P 500 500 MG
Other General Warnings
- You are allergic to paracetamol/acetaminophen.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You are planning for surgery.
- You are suffering from severe liver disease.
- You are suffering from kidney disease.
- You have experienced chronic malnourishment.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage as there may be serious or adverse reactions like kidney problems and stomach problems.
Mode of Action of P 500 500 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of P 500 500 MG
Interactions of P 500 500 MG
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of P 500 500 MG
Dosage of P 500 500 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: When should I be cautious while taking a P 500 tablet?
- Proper care and caution should be exercised while taking this medicine if you have liver or kidneys ailments, bleeding disorders and alcohol use/dependence.
Q: How long does P 500 tablet take to show its effect?
Q: What if paracetamol does not seem to work?
Q: What are the foods that should be avoided while taking this medicine?
Q: Is regular use of P 500 tablet dangerous?
Q: Is it possible to have a serious skin reaction with the P 500 tablet even if the user had never suffered any problems?
- Yes, a serious skin reaction can occur at any time irrespective of whether it has happened in the past or not.
Q: What is P 500 tablet used for?
- P 500 tablet is a medicine used to reduce fever and relieve pain. It is used to get relief from a headache, toothache, migraine, period pain and other painful conditions.
Q: Is P 500 An antibiotic?
- No, it is not an antibiotic medicine. It works as a painkiller and fever-reducing medicine.
Q: What is the composition of P 500?
- The composition of P 500 consists of paracetamol as an active ingredient.
- Paracetamol 500mg tablets[Internet]. Pdf.mhra.gov. 2022 [cited 5 May 2022]
- Paracetamol [Internet]. nhs.uk. 2021 [cited 2 May 2022]
- .Paracetamol 500mg Tablets- Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 2 May 2022]
- Increased risk of paracetamol-induced liver injury- NCBI C6 Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 2 May 2022]