Oncet 3d Tablet
By MEDLEY PHARMACEUTICAL PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Oncet 3D Tablet contains a combination of Montelukast, Fexofenadine and Acebrophylline. It aids in treating blockage, swelling and irritation associated with bronchial asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and cures symptoms of allergic rhinitis such as a runny or stuffy nose, sneezing, red, itchy, and watery eyes. Oncet 3D Tablet works by relaxing the muscles of the air passages, widening and making breathing easier. It should not be used in children below 18 years of age. Take it as the prescribed dose and for the prescribed duration. Inform your doctor if you have any medical condition and are on any medication. You may feel sleepy, dizzy, nauseous, vomiting and stomach pain after consuming Oncet 3D Tablet. If the symptoms do not resolve or worsen, consult your doctor.
Uses of Oncet 3d Tablet
Oncet 3D Tablet is used to treat allergic rhinitis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and bronchial asthma in adults only.
Contraindications of Oncet 3d Tablet
- If you are allergic to Montelukast, Fexofenadine, Acebrophylline or any other component of Oncet 3D Tablet.
- If you had a heart attack in the past.
- If you have liver or kidney disease.
- If you have or had hypotension, irregular heartbeat, heart failure or any heart disease.
Side effects of Oncet 3d Tablet
- Headache, dizziness, drowsiness, fever
- Stomach pain, nausea, diarrhoea, vomiting, constipation, heartburn
- Increased liver enzymes
- Rash, itching
Precautions and Warnings of Oncet 3d Tablet
Can I take Oncet 3D Tablet during pregnancy?
Oncet 3D Tablet should not be consumed during pregnancy, as it may cause harm to the unborn baby. Talk to your doctor if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant. Inform your doctor if you are on any other medication.
Can I take Oncet 3D Tablet while breastfeeding?
A component of Oncet 3D Tablet passes into breastmilk and may cause harm to the newborn baby. Inform your doctor if you are breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Oncet 3D Tablet?
Oncet 3D Tablet does not affect the ability to drive. However, if you experience dizziness, drowsiness, headache, avoid driving.
Can I consume alcohol with Oncet 3D Tablet?
No, you should not consume alcohol with Oncet 3D Tablet. It might reduce the effectiveness and increases the drowsiness.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have or had any liver, kidney or heart disease or disorder.
- You are giving it to elderly patients with age more than 65 years.
- You have any other medical condition like hyperthyroidism or hypertension, stomach or intestinal ulcer or fits and are on any medication.
- You experience any psychiatric events after taking Oncet 3D Tablet.
- You experience any unusual symptoms.
- Oncet 3D Tablet should not be replaced with other medicine suddenly. It should not be used for acute asthma attacks.
- Oncet 3D Tablet should not be used for children below 18 years of age.
Mode of Action of Oncet 3d Tablet
How Does It Work?
- Montelukast helps control the symptoms by blocking the actions of substances in the body called Leukotrienes, which cause narrowing and swelling of airways in the lungs and cause symptoms of asthma.
- Fexofenadine is an antiallergic class that works by reducing the allergic symptoms like rashes, sneezing, watery eyes and a runny or blocked nose.
- Acebrophylline works by relaxing the muscles of the airway, thinning, and loosening the mucus of the airways, which makes it easy to breathe in for people with lung problems. It also has an anti-inflammatory action which helps to treat any underlying cause.Read less
Directions for Use of Oncet 3d Tablet
Oncet 3D Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it whole with a glass of water. Take it at a fixed time for optimal results. Do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Oncet 3d Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Medicine used to treat infections such as erythromycin, ketoconazole, ciprofloxacin, doxycycline, and amoxicillin increases the effect of Oncet 3D Tablet when used concomitantly.
- Concomitant use of acid-lowering medicine such as antacids containing aluminium or magnesium, cimetidine may decrease the desired effect of Oncet 3D Tablet.
- Concomitant use of medicines used to treat heart disease such as furosemide, diltiazem, verapamil, isoprenaline may increase the effect of Oncet 3D Tablet.
- Medicine used to treat fits and tuberculosis such as phenytoin, phenobarbital and rifampin decrease the effect of Oncet 3D Tablet when co-administered.
- Medicine used to treat abnormal blood lipid levels such as gemfibrozil may increase the effect of Oncet 3D Tablet when coadministered.
- Discuss with your doctor about any other medicine, herbal preparation and supplements you are taking currently to avoid interactions.
Storage and disposal of Oncet 3d Tablet
- Store at a temperature below 25°C in a cool, dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Oncet 3d Tablet
- Excess of Oncet 3D Tablet may cause stomach pain, dizziness, drowsiness, fatigue, dry mouth, thirst, headache, vomiting, nausea, vomiting, chest pain, blood in vomit, restlessness, increase heart rate and fits.Read less
- If you have taken too much of this medicine, contact your doctor or reach out to the nearest hospital immediately.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed taking any dose of Oncet 3D Tablet, take it as soon as you remember. If it's already time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and follow the regular dosing schedule.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: When and how should I take Oncet 3D Tablet?
A: Take Oncet 3D Tablet exactly as advised by your doctor at the same time daily for optimal results. It can be taken with or without food.
Q: Can I stop taking Oncet 3D Tablet if I feel better?
A: Do not stop taking Oncet 3D Tablet until and unless your doctor advises you. If you stop taking this medicine, it can lead to a serious breathing problem, which can be very dangerous. The doctor will gradually decrease the dose as per the need.
Q: Can I take an additional dose of Oncet 3D Tablet during a sudden asthma attack?
A: No, Oncet 3D Tablet should not be used for sudden (acute) asthma attacks as it takes time to act and it does not relieve your obstructive symptoms immediately. You must use an asthma inhaler for any such emergencies. Reach out to your doctor immediately.
Q: Is the Oncet 3D Tablet safe to use in elderly people?
A: It should not be given without consulting your doctor. Elderly people are more prone to suffer from certain medical conditions. Oncet 3D Tablets need to be administered cautiously in them. Hence, consulting your doctor is necessary before you start this medicine.
Q: Can Oncet 3D Tablet make you sleepy?
A: Medicine along with desired effects possess side effects as well but not everyone gets affected. Yes, drowsiness is a common side effect of Oncet 3D Tablet. If the drowsiness starts hampering your daily life, consult your doctor who might suggest another anti-allergic medicine which does not cause sleepiness.
Other Products from this Brand
Last Updated on: 22 Mar 2021 | 10:37 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved