Inhalade Drops 5ml
By MERIDIAN ENTERPRISES PVT LTD
5ml Nasal Drop in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
Out of Stock
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Inhalade is the combination of natural essential oils like camphor, thymol, menthol, cinnamon oil, terpineol, pine oil, and eucalyptus oil. Inhalade works through inhalation of medicated vapours giving instant relief from cold, thick accumulated mucus/phlegm, congested sinuses & blocked nostrils majorly owing to viral or bacterial infections. Inhalade prevents the spread of viral & bacterial infections provided when taken in the initial stages of a cold. Inhalade can be used both for direct as well as steam inhalation with dosage depending upon your condition....
|You Save||₹11.16 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Camphor(10.0 %),Thymol(1.25 %),Menthol(25.0 %),Cinnamon Oil(4.2 %),Terpineol(12.5 %),Eucalyptus Oil(21.0 %)|
|Uses||Congestion, sinusitis, allergies|
|Classification||COUGH COLD PREPARATION|
Check more medicines with composition as Camphor(10.0 %) + Thymol(1.25 %) + Menthol(25.0 %) + Cinnamon Oil(4.2 %) + Terpineol(12.5 %) + Eucalyptus Oil(21.0 %)
Ingredients and Benefits
- Eucalyptus oil- Eucalyptus oil is extracted from the leaf of eucalyptus globules and acts as an anti-viral, anti-bacterial and nasal decongestant. Eucalyptus oil is used for relief from cold and liquefaction of thick mucus either in nostrils or throat associated with inflammation of mucus membrane in the upper respiratory tract. Active ingredients in eucalyptus oil like cineole and eucalyptol help in eradicating viruses and in treating upper respiratory tract infections....
- Menthol (Mentha Piperata) – Major constituent of mentha is menthol & menthone which acts as antibacterial and antiviral. Menthol helps in expelling the mucus from the lungs relieving congestion in the nasal passage. Hence it is useful in alleviating symptoms of asthma and rhinitis....
- Pine oil (Pinus webbianan) - Pine oil has anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties. Pine oil is a good expectorant, helps in clearing the nasal passage and soothes a sore throat.
- Terpineol (Curcuma angustifolia) - Terpineol is an inhalant and acts as an effective antiviral and antibacterial agent. Terpineol eradicates viruses, bacteria and reduces inflammation.
- Camphor (Curcuma angustifolia) - Camphor acts as decongestant and antitussive agent. Camphor in Inhalade helps in treating cold and cough.
- Cinnamon oil (Cinnamomum Verum) - Cinnamon oil acts as antiviral and antibacterial. Cinnamon oil helps in eradicating viruses and bacteria. It helps clear the nasal passage while preventing further mucus formation....
- Thymol (Thymus vulgaris) - Thymol acts as an expectorant and helps in removing accumulated mucus.
Uses of Inhalade Drops 5ml
- Nasal congestion
Precautions and Warnings of Inhalade Drops 5ml
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any pre-existing health condition such as diabetes, high blood pressure or heart disease.
- You experience an allergic reaction upon the use of this spray.
- You experience congestion again (redness, irritation and blocked nasal pathway) as it can be a symptom of rebound congestion.
- You see no improvement in your condition.
- These drops should not be used more than the recommended dosage.
Directions for Use of Inhalade Drops 5ml
- Inhale Inhalade directly or through steam which helps in quick relief from congestion caused due to viral or bacterial infections, allergies or sinusitis.
- In high-risk areas especially in crowded places, put 1-2 drops of Inhalade on mask/handkerchief/tissue paper for protection from viruses.
- For all-night relief, sprinkle a few drops on the pillow and inhale.
Storage and disposal of Inhalade Drops 5ml
- Store in a cool place. Keep away from moisture & direct sun light.
- Keep it away from the reach of children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I use Inhalade orally?
A: No, Inhalade should not be used orally. It should only be inhaled.
Q: Can Inhalade be used for children/infants?
A: Inhalade drops can be used in children as diluted application or inhalation under the parent’s supervision and physician’s advice.
Q: Does Inhalade cause anaphylaxis?
A: There has been no incidence of anaphylaxis as reported.
Q: Can I use Inhalade for headaches?
A: Yes, you can use Inhalade for headaches. If needed take 1-2 drops of Inhalade can be mixed with 10 drops of coconut oil and applied on the forehead for headache.
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.