Clonafit Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
Clonafit Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Clonafit Plus Tablet is a prescription medicine used to treat anxiety disorders. By decreasing the abnormal nerve cell activity, this medicine calms the brain. It also increases the levels of a chemi
cal messenger in the brain, which makes an individual feel better. Clonafit Plus Tablet combines clonazepam and escitalopram, both effective at reducing anxiety and improving mood. Clonazepam is a benzodiazepine (BZD) that increases the action of Gamma-Aminobutyric acid(GABA), a neurotransmitter that decreases the activity of nerve cells in the brain. Escitalopram is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) that increases serotonin levels, a chemical messenger that enhances mood. Clonafit Plus Tablet is not recommended for patients below 18 years of age.
|You Save||₹20.98 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Escitalopram(10.0 Mg) + Clonazepam(0.5 Mg)|
|Uses||Comorbid depression and Anxiety Disorder, panic attacks, Generalised seizures Tonic-clonic seizures, Absence seizures, Focal seizures, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, Social Anxiety Disorder, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder|
|Side effects||Convulsions, Decreased urine output, Fast heartbeat, Delayed ejaculation, Confusion, Vomiting, Memory impairment, Drowsiness, Tiredness, Anorgasmia (decreased orgasm), Low sexual desire, Nausea, Diarrhoea, Uncoordinated body movements, difficulty in paying attention, visual blurring, muscle weakness, fatigue.|
|Therapy||ANTI-ANXIETY AND ANTI-DEPRESSANT|
Uses of Clonafit Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Comorbid depression And Anxiety Disorder
- Panic Attacks
- Generalised Seizures
- Tonic-Clonic Seizures
- Absence Seizures
- Focal Seizures
- Generalised Anxiety Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Social Anxiety Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
Contraindications of Clonafit Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Liver disease
- Acute angle Glaucoma
- Liver Disease
- Kidney Disease
- Urinary retention
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Parkinson's Disease
- COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
- Drug Addiction
- Respiratory Depression
Side effects of Clonafit Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Common side effects of Clonafit Plus Tablet:
- Decreased urine output
- Fast heartbeat
- Delayed ejaculation
- Memory impairment
- Anorgasmia (decreased orgasm)
- Low sexual desire
- Uncoordinated body movements
- Severe side effects of Clonafit plus tablet:
- Difficulty in paying attention
- Visual Blurring
- Muscle Weakness
- As your body adjusts to the medicine, most side effects disappear without medical attention. Whenever they persist or cause you concern, consult a physician.
Precautions and Warnings of Clonafit Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
Other General Warnings
- Patients with end-stage kidney disease may feel excessively sleepy after using Clonafit Plus Tablet. In patients with liver disease, Clonafit Plus Tablet should be used cautiously. Dose adjustments may be required. Please consult your doctor....
- Taking Clonafit Plus Tablet may cause you to experience low sexual desire, so talk to your doctor if it is troubling you. Consult your doctor if you develop any depressive or suicidal thoughts or ideas. Since this medicine may be habit-forming, you must take the correct quantity for a suitable duration....
Mode of Action of Clonafit Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Clonafit Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Follow your doctor's instructions regarding the dosage and duration of this medicine.
- Swallow it as a whole. It must not be chewed, crushed, or broken.
- Clonafit Plus Tablets can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take them at the same time each day.
- A sudden cessation of usage may result in withdrawal symptoms.
- Such a risk is incredibly high if the medicine has been taken for a long time.
- Under the close supervision of your doctor, the treatment should be gradually tapered off. Consult your doctor before stopping the medication.
Interactions of Clonafit Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- CYP2C19 Inhibitors
- CYP450 inducers
- CNS depressants
- Grapefruit juice
Interactions with food items
- There is nothing specific in food but interaction with alcohol in those consuming Clonafit plus tablets. Therefore it is unsafe to consume alcohol. Because of the increased risk of serious adverse effects, it is not recommended to consume alcohol while taking this medicine....
Storage and disposal of Clonafit Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
Dosage of Clonafit Plus Strip Of 10 Tablets
Missed a Dose
Dr. Anuj Tiwari
MBBS, DNB Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How long does it take for the Clonafit Plus Tablet to take effect?
Q: How long do the effects of Clonafit Plus Tablet last?
Q: Does the Clonafit Plus Tablet cause drowsiness or sleepiness?
Q: Can I stop taking the Clonafit Plus Tablet when my symptoms are relieved?
Q: Can I take a higher than the recommended dose of Clonafit Plus Tablet?
- CiplaMed. 2021. S-CITADEP PLUS / S-CITADEP FORTE Tablets. [online] Available at: <https://ciplamed.com/content/s-citadep-plus-s-citadep-forte-tablets> [Accessed 11 December 2021].
- Medicines.org.uk 2021 [online] Available at: <https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/medicine/28957#PRODUCTINFO> [Accessed 11 December 2021].
- Dailymed.nlm.nih.gov. 2021. DailyMed - clonazepam- Clonazepam tablet. [online] Available at: <https://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed/drugInfo.cfm?setid=acbce0e8-5098-4785-943b-8bdb5ff17fab#AB604B8F-25D4-4326-87C6-B92142B765F2> [Accessed 11 December 2021].