Clonafit Md 0.5mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Clonafit Md 0.5 MG Description
Clonafit Md 0.5 MG is an antiepileptic medication used to prevent and treat seizures in adults and children. It is further used to treat panic disorders (sudden, unexpected attacks of extreme fear an
d worry) in adults. The medication is known as an anticonvulsant or antiepileptic drug. It belongs to the class of benzodiazepines. The active ingredient is clonazepam. Taking alcohol or other drugs with this medication can cause drowsiness or breathing problems and may cause serious side effects, including death. It is essential to know exactly how to take the medication and what other drugs should be avoided while taking it. Dosage of the medication is based on medical condition, age and response to treatment. For children, the dosage of Clonafit Md varies with their weight. The dose should not be increased, taken more often or for a longer time than directed by the doctor. Suddenly stopping this medicine could lead to serious withdrawal symptoms, especially if it has been consumed in higher doses or for a prolonged time. To prevent withdrawal, the doctor may lower the dose slowly.
|You Save||₹5.04 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||Seizures, panic attacks|
|Side effects||Drowsiness, dizziness, unsteadiness, problems with coordination, weak memory, increased saliva, joint pain or muscle pain, frequent urination, blurred vision, changes in sex drive or ability, hives and rashes, swelling in eyes, lips, face, tongue, or throat; difficulty in breathing or swallowing, hoarseness.|
Uses of Clonafit Md 0.5 MG
- Panic disorders (including agoraphobia or fear of being in public places)
Contraindications of Clonafit Md 0.5 MG
- If you have eye problems (glaucoma).
- If you have severe liver disease.
- If you have kidney disease.
- If you have decreased lung function.
- If you have any blood disorder (porphyria).
- If you are allergic to clonazepam or benzodiazepine.
- If you have a history of hypersensitivity.
Side effects of Clonafit Md 0.5 MG
- Tiredness/low Energy
- Loss of muscle coordination
- Increased saliva production
- Slurred Speech
- Muscle weakness
- Memory problems
- Behavioural Problems (depression/suicidal thoughts/mental or mood problems)
- Abnormal Nervous System Function Affecting Alertness
- Allergic reaction (rash, itching/swelling of face/tongue/throat, trouble breathing)
- Reactions such as agitation, irritability, aggression, anxiety, anger, hallucination and nightmares may occur and are more likely in children and the elderly.
- Risk for abuse and addiction.
Precautions and Warnings of Clonafit Md 0.5 MG
Other General Warnings
- Talk to your doctor if:
- You have liver/kidney disease.
- You have any blood disorders (porphyria).
- You have any eye problems (glaucoma).
- You have any lung/breathing disorders.
- You have any mental/mood problems (depression, suicidal thoughts).
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You are on any other medications, vitamins, supplements, herbal supplements to avoid drug interactions and other side effects.
- You have any side effects like drowsiness, unsteadiness, dizziness, problems with coordination, increased saliva, difficulty thinking or remembering, muscle or joint pain, blurred vision, frequent urination, changes in sex drive or ability, rash, hives, swelling in different parts of the face, mouth and throat; difficulty breathing or swallowing, hoarseness....
Ingredients and Benefits of Clonafit Md 0.5 MG
- Clonazepam, Propranolol
- Clonazepam increases a chemical in the brain cell to control excessive activity. Propranolol is a beta-blocker that reduces the heart rate, the strain on the heart and blood pressure.
Mode of Action of Clonafit Md 0.5 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Clonafit Md 0.5 MG
- Swallow the whole tablet with the help of water or as directed by the doctor.
- For orally disintegrating tablets (designed to be dissolved on the tongue rather than swallowed), make sure your hands are dry to peel the foil packaging. Place the tablet in the mouth and swallow with or without water. Try to swallow it fast as the tablet starts dissolving fast....
Interactions of Clonafit Md 0.5 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- It may increase the risk of serious or life-threatening breathing problems, sedation or coma if used with certain other medications. It is advisable to consume the medication only under the doctor’s supervision to avoid any drug interaction effects. Use of Clonafit Md 0.5 mg along with other opioid medication (pain or cough relievers), drugs for sleep or anxiety, alcohol, muscle relaxants or antihistamines, may cause drowsiness. Some products that may interact with this include orlistat, sodium oxybate....
Interactions with food items
- A change in diet may be necessary with the use of this medicine. Please consult your doctor.