Wow Skin Science Aloe Vera Gel - 60 Ml
The natural healing formula is designed for normal, oily or dry skin and scalp care. The guaranteed 99% aloe vera is hygienically extracted from ripe aloe vera leaves and is free from parabens, mineral oils, silicones and synthetic fragrances. The 60 ml tube of Aloe Vera Gel can be easily carried along while travelling. The main ingredient, Aloe Vera, is rich in Vitamin E & C and is an effective remedy against infections, sunburn, dry or itchy scalp. WOW Skin Science Aloe Vera Gel speeds up the skin renewal process to prevent early signs of ageing. It locks in moisture to provide elasticity, nourishes skin & hair and helps repair the damage.
- The gel helps prevent bacterial or fungal infections.
- Aloe vera is soothing for tired skin and hair.
- The gel acts as a barrier against the harmful rays of the sun.
- It stimulates cell renewal, giving a natural glow to the skin.
- Aloe Vera Juice (99%)
- Xanthan Gum (Plant-based natural thickener)
- Sodium Benzoate
- Potassium Sorbate
- Citric Acid
The WOW Skin Science Aloe Vera Gel is used for:
- Skin Dryness
- Premature Ageing
- Dandruff or Itchy Scalp
- Frizzy hair
- Fungal or Bacterial Infections
- Chapped heels
- After-Shave inflammation
- Pigmentation or Tanning
How to Use
WOW Skin Science Aloe Vera Gel for Skin:
- Cleanse the area of application thoroughly with a mild soap.
- Apply a small amount on the affected area or entire face daily before moisturiser.
- Pat smoothly for a minute until the gel gets absorbed.
- Use it as an after-shave to neutralise inflammation.
WOW Skin Science Aloe Vera Gel for Hair:
- Apply a generous amount of the aloe vera gel on the scalp.
- Massage it liberally and leave it overnight.
- Use a mild shampoo the next morning to wash off the gel.
- Carefully read the label before use.
- The gel is for external use only, do not ingest it.
- Do not apply on the inside of the eyes, nose, mouth and private parts.
- Do not use it if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Discontinue use in the case of any discomfort or irritation.
- Keep the gel away from the reach of children.
- Do not expose it to direct sunlight.
Q1. Can WOW Skin Science Aloe Vera Gel be used for styling hair?
Ans: No, it is not intended for hairstyling. It can be used to soothe and treat hair due to damage caused by styling tools.
Q2. Can WOW Skin Science Aloe Vera Gel be used for children below seven?
Ans: Even though the gel is safe to be applied to children and adults, it is recommended to consult a physician before using it on kids below seven.
Q3. Does the WOW Skin Science Aloe Vera Gel contain fragrance?
Ans: The aloe vera gel is organic and does not contain any fragrances.
Q4. Is it safe to use WOW Skin Science Aloe Vera Gel in pregnancy?
Ans: Yes, it is safe for use during pregnancy.