Wokadine 2% Menthol Bottle Of 100ml Gargle
Out of Stock
Inclusive of all taxes
Select Available Variant
The selected product is unavailable. Please choose another variant.
Wokadine Germicide Gargle is an antiseptic and disinfectant agent that is used as a mouthwash to kill germs that cause infections of the mouth. It also relieves dryness of the mouth and sore throat.
- Sore throat refers to pain and discomfort in the throat that is usually seen in bacterial or viral infections. Wokadine Germicide Gargle is generally very safe, works quite quickly and will reduce the pain and discomfort that might be caused by sore throat.
- It kills the microorganisms causing the infection in the throat and makes you feel better.
- This helps to soothe the irritated throat and speeds up the recovery process. You may also drink warm water/drinks such as ginger tea, avoid cold foods and take a steam bath for additional relief.
- Whenever there is an overgrowth of microorganisms in our mouth, that are otherwise normally present, it can lead to unpleasant symptoms suggestive of mouth infection.
- These symptoms include bad breath, swollen gums, unpleasant taste changes, sensitivity of teeth to hot or cold food/liquid etc.
- Wokadine Germicide Gargle kills and prevents growth of these bacteria, thereby relieving these symptoms.
- This helps in maintaining good oral hygiene.
- Always take this medicine as exactly as your doctor told you
- Dilute one part of WOKADINE MENTHOL FLAVOUR with two parts of water, rinse mouth thoroughly and spit out
- For infections of mouth and throat: Use full strength and rinse or gargle for 30 seconds then spit out, repeat hourly
Features and Details
Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd
Flat 18% Off on 1st medicine order
Flat 15% off + 20% cashback on your 1st medicine order
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved