Wokadine 2% Menthol Bottle Of 100ml Gargle
A build-up of germs and bacteria in your mouth can result in bad breath, swollen gums, unpleasant taste in the mouth, teeth sensitivity etc. The Wokadine Gargle effectively gets rid of all these problems when used correctly. It is an antiseptic mouthwash that helps kill germs and bacteria effectively. The disinfectant mouthwash kills germs that cause infections and helps with mouth dryness and sore throat. This menthol flavoured mouthwash is safe to use and offers quick relief from throat discomfort and pain.
- A germicide mouthwash with antiseptic and disinfectant properties.
- It provides relief from throat discomfort and eliminates bad breath, swollen gums, unpleasant taste in the mouth, teeth sensitivity etc.
- The mouthwash is relatively safe and offers quick results.
- It helps maintain oral hygiene.
- It does not only kill germs but also prevents their growth, thus protecting your mouth from infections.
- It is Menthol flavoured.
- Povidone Iodine 2% w/v
- A mouthwash that kills infection-causing germs of the mouth.
- It helps bring you relief from sore throat and pain.
- It helps deal with swollen gums, bad breath, teeth sensitivity and bad taste in the mouth.
How to Use
- For children and adults, you can use the mouthwash undiluted or diluted with equal parts of water.
- Gargle and rinse the mouth thoroughly, then spit out the wash.
- In case of infections, gargle with the mouthwash for 30 seconds and spit out. Use it every hour.
- Store protected from light at a temperature not exceeding 30 degrees celsius.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Read the label on the bottle carefully before use.
- Do not swallow the mouthwash.
Q1. Does the mouthwash effectively kill germs and bacteria?
Ans: The Wokadine mouthwash contains Povidone Iodine, which is alcohol-based and kills germs and bacteria.
Q 2. Are flavour variants available in this mouthwash?
Ans: Apart from the menthol flavour, the mouthwash is also available in regular flavour.
Q 3. What is the size of the mouthwash bottle?
Ans: This Wokadine mouthwash bottle is 100ml and is also available in 50ml.