Bodyguard - Baby Diapers And Sanitary Disposal Bag - 45 Bags
With Bodyguard baby diapers and sanitary disposal bags, there’s no need to worry about disposing of baby diapers and sanitary waste anymore. These bags are ideal for hygienic purposes and with such products beside you, there’s no need to use newspapers or any black plastic bags. These are compact in size; therefore, you can carry them while travelling quickly. Moreover, these bags are environmentally friendly as it is a unique composition of Oxo-biodegradable plastic which means they won’t leave any traces of plastic in the environment. Such bags have multiple uses as these are 100% waterproof, tearproof and tamper-proof, which gets perfectly sealed with no leakage.
- You can use Bodyguard baby diapers and sanitary disposal bags for clean and discreet disposal for sanitary and intimate products.
- Nature-friendly product with built-in tamper-proof glue.
- These bags seal perfectly and one doesn’t have to worry about leakage.
- The sanitary bags are tear-proof and tamper-proof.
- Keeps diseases away from waste pickers.
- This composition protects humans as well as animals from multiple health disorders and side effects.
- Use Bodyguard baby diapers and sanitary disposal bags for clean and hygienic disposal.
- It can use for discrete disposal for intimate and sanitary products.
- Easy to carry and use.
- No need to use black plastic bags or newspapers.
How to Use
- Pull one of the Bodyguard baby diapers and sanitary disposal bags out.
- Put sanitary waste or diapers on it.
- Seal it by removing the plastic adhesive from the bag.
- Dispose of the Bodyguard bag in the bin, do not flush.
- Place this product in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it at average room temperature.
- Go through the label before taking it into use.
- Avoid keeping it near high temperatures.
Q 1. What is the use of clean and baby diapers disposal bags?
Ans: The baby diapers and sanitary disposal bag, once sealed, prevents any human contact making it possible to get rid of certain diseases and side effects.
Q 2. Are there any certain benefits of using a baby diaper and sanitary disposal bag?
Ans: Indeed, there are many benefits to using this product as it is made of tough, water-resistant materials so, the process of disposal becomes easier with it.
Q 3. What problems could arise if the baby diapers or sanitary products are not properly disposed of?
Ans: There are times when wastes like baby diapers block the drainage system and cause multiple skin and health side effects.
Q 4. What kind of waste are sanitary napkins and diapers?
Ans: According to a certain rule, wastes, including sanitary pads, tampons, diapers and others, are household wastes that could be segregated into biodegradable and non-biodegradable waste.