Waterwipes Unscented Baby Wipes Sensitive And Newborn Skin - Pack Of 10 Wipes
WaterWipes Unscented Baby Wipes is guaranteed to take care of your baby’s everyday cleaning needs. The wipes, made with 99.9% water and a drop of fruit extract, are gentle on the skin and cleans nappy rashes and skin allergies. Loaded with natural goodness, the product is fragrance-free and paraben-free. The WaterWipes Unscented Baby Wipes is also the only product in the market to come with the approval of both the Skin Health Alliance, Allergy, UK and the National Eczema Association of America. What makes the product unique is that every wipe uses filtered Irish water for complete comfort and care of your baby.
- The baby wipes are ideal for the sensitive skin of your baby and are hypoallergenic.
- Claimed to be the world's purest baby wipes.
- The wipe is gentle enough for regular use in infants, premature babies.
- The packet is travel-friendly, so you can carry it anywhere in your purse while you travel with your baby.
- The unscented wipes are paraben-free, alcohol-free and sulphate-free, minus any toxins or harmful products.
- The fibre of the wipes is more breathable than cotton.
- The wipes are safe to use right after your baby’s birth.
- Antifungal and antibacterial attributes make the wipes safe and hygienic for use.
- Water 99.9%
- Citrus Grandis( grapefruit) seed extract
- Traces of Benzalkonium chloride
- The wipes are a better alternative to water and cotton cloth.
- WaterWipes Unscented Baby Wipes help clean your baby's face and hands, as well as nappy areas.
- The wipes also come into use during the teething and weaning process of your baby.
- The baby wipes delicately cleanses and soothes the sensitive skin of your baby.
How to Use
- Draw one sheet out of the 10-pack of wipes.
- Gently clean your baby's skin in a swiping motion.
- Close the packet carefully so that the wipes do not dry out.
Do not flush out the wipes after use.
Q1. What are the wipes made out of?
Ans: The WaterWipes Unscented Baby Wipes are made from purified Irish water and grapeseed extract. The wipes are Allergy UK-approved and are entirely safe for your baby's use.
Q2. Are baby wipes biodegradable?
Ans: The wipes are biodegradable and cause no harm to nature. Since the WaterWipes Unscented Baby Wipes are natural and devoid of any chemicals, you can safely dispose of the wipe after use in a garbage bin. Make sure you do not flush out the wipes.
Q3. Can I use the wipe on my baby's face?
Ans: The wipes are made with all-natural ingredients and are alcohol, paraben and sulphate-free. You can, therefore, use the wipe on any part of the body (even the face).
Q4. Can adults use the wipes?
Ans: Yes, adults too can use these baby wipes.