Vicco Vajradanti Ayurvedic Powder - 50 Gm
The Vicco Vajradanti Ayurvedic Powder is made with completely Ayurvedic and natural ingredients to contribute to your oral health. It is made with the unique combination of about 18 herbs and barks with healing properties. The Vicco Vajradanti Ayurvedic Powder prevents tooth decay, strengthens gums and helps in treating bleeding gums. It also prevents inflammation of the gums. It contains ingredients like Vajradanti, Laung and Babul. It is free of unnecessary chemicals or toxins and inculcates the ancient knowledge of Ayurveda for oral care. One can use it to maintain healthy gums and teeth.
- Made with natural ingredients.
- Combination of 18 herbs and barks.
- It is 100% vegan and free from chemicals.
- Strengthens gums and prevents bleeding.
- Stops swelling of gums.
- Prevents tooth decay.
- Vicco Vajradanti Ayurvedic Powder protects against bacterial infections.
- Treats pyorrhoea.
- Maintains good oral health.
- Kavan - Chini
- Vicco Vajradanti Ayurvedic Powder helps with swollen gums and is ideal for people who face gum bleeding.
- Aids in treating periodontal disorders.
- Ideal for treatment of pyorrhoea.
- Helps in preventing the decaying of teeth.
- Suitable for use by both men and women.
How to Use
- Take some amount of Vicco Vajradanti Ayurvedic Powder on your palms.
- Use your fingertips to take a sufficient amount of powder off it.
- Start massaging your tooth and gums with the powder.
- You can also use a soft bristle brush for the same.
- Repeat the process for about two minutes.
- Rinse your mouth thoroughly with water once you are done.
- For best results, use it with Vicco Vajradanti Toothpaste.
- Use it twice a day.
- For external use only.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Do not wet the powder.
- Do not swallow.
- Avoid getting it close to your eyes.
- Do not exceed the dosage.
- If the oral problem is severe, contact a dentist immediately.
- Read the instructions before use.
Q 1. What are the benefits of using Vicco Vajradanti Ayurvedic Powder?
Ans: Vicco Vajradanti Ayurvedic Powder is a culmination of herbs and barks that maintain healthy gums and teeth. It also aids in treating various oral disorders and infections. It prevents the bleeding and swelling of gums. It promotes good oral health.
Q 2. Can children use Vicco Vajradanti Ayurvedic Powder?
Ans: Yes, Vicco Vajradanti Ayurvedic Powder can be used by children above 12 years of age. However, it should be done under adult supervision so that they don't swallow the powder.
Q 3. How many times should you use it in a day?
Ans: Vicco Vajradanti Ayurvedic Powder can be used about twice a day. Its usage is the same as that of your brushing schedule.
Q 4. Are Vicco products safe?
Ans: Yes, Vicco Vajradanti Ayurvedic Powder manufactures only natural and vegetarian products with no known side effects.