Velvet Condoms For Female - Pack Of 3
The Velvet vaginal condoms for women come in a pack of 3 pieces and are highly effective in preventing pregnancy as well as the spread of sexually transmitted diseases during intimate acts. These female condoms are 163 - 183 mm long, 76 - 83 mm wide and coated in a Nitrile based lubricant which is excellent in the sense that it does not cause any kind of irritation to the vaginal walls.
- The reason female condoms are so effective and beneficial is that, when used correctly, these can not only drastically reduce the chances of contracting sexually transmitted diseases or infections but can also prevent pregnancies.
- These condoms are an excellent alternative for women who are hesitant to take contraceptive pills. Therefore, with the help of the Velvet female condoms, women can now take control of their sexual health and wellness.
- Moreover, the Velvet female condoms are ribbed as well as dotted, thereby enhancing the pleasurable experience for both the male and female partner.
- Although you may need some practice at first to put these on, they can serve as a highly effective means of preventing pregnancies and when coupled with a male condom, they can be close to 100% effective in preventing pregnancies.
- Since these condoms are well lubricated, you can also use them during times of vaginal dryness and this can greatly reduce unwanted pain during the intimate lovemaking experience of you and your partner.
- These female condoms from Moods Velvet are used to prevent the spread of venereal diseases like HIV, Gonorrhoea, Syphilis and several others, that are easily spread through intimate sexual contact.
- These female condoms can also prove to be highly effective when it comes to preventive pregnancies and is, therefore, a useful contraceptive tool during intimate acts.
How to Use
- Squeeze the ring at the closed end of the pouch with your middle finger and thumb.
- Insert the female condom into your vagina like a tampon.
- Place your index finger inside the condom and push the ring up as far as it will go.
- Ensure that you don't allow the condom to twist.
- Always keep it out of the reach of children.
- Ensure to discard it in a safe and sanitary manner.
- Be sure to check whether the product is within its date of expiry.
Q1. Is it safe to use for all skin types?
Ans: Yes, these natural rubber latex female condoms are safe to use for all skin types unless you have a latex allergy.
Q2. How many times can I use one female condom?
Ans: These are single-use products and you should never use one condom more than once.
Q3. What to do if I have put it backwards by mistake?
Ans: In that case, you will have to discard the particular condom, open a fresh pack and repeat the process.