Durex Mutual Climax Packet Of 10 Condoms
The Durex Mutual Climax condoms come in a packet of 10 pieces and as the name suggests, are designed to provide mutual climax for both partners. These condoms are made with a special technology known as performa lubricant that enables them to last longer. Thus ensuring a more pleasurable experience for both partners during intercourse. This special lubricant that lines the inside wall of the condom is known as a Benzocaine lubricant. Durex condoms are made of pure latex material and are extremely easy to put on.
- The Durex Mutual Climax condom is made with a ribbed and dotted design that has been known to increase pleasure sensations for the woman during the act of intercourse.
- These condoms are made with natural rubber latex and do not pose any threat of allergic reactions to the male or female reproductive organs.
- Durex condoms have an intuitive shape that makes them easy to wear as well as remove. This also makes disposing of the condom rather easy.
- Using these condoms can also help partners achieve an exciting variety of sensations in their love life.
- This product usually serves the purpose of contraception. This means that using these condoms can prevent unwanted pregnancies to a great extent.
- Durex condoms are also used to prevent the spread of sexually transmitted diseases and infections, thus helping maintain the good health of both partners.
- This product is, however, mostly used to make intercourse more pleasurable for both partners.
How to Use
- Place the condom on the erect reproductive organ before penetration.
- Remember that the direction of rolling should be on the outside, and not the inside.
- Ensure to squeeze the top end of the condom before rolling it on to release any trapped air inside the condom.
- Therefore, the best way to do this is to pinch the top of the condom with one hand and use the other hand to roll it down.
- Once climax has been reached, the condom must be removed avoiding any spills and disposed of in the waste bin.
- Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Check the label for the expiry date before using it.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
Q1: Is Benzocaine harmful to the body?
Ans: Benzocaine is a mild anaesthetic and is used in minute quantities in this product.
Q2: For how long can climax be delayed using this product?
Ans: Users have claimed that climax can be delayed from 15 minutes to even 60 minutes when using this product.
Q3: Should I use this if I have a latex allergy?
Ans: If you have a latex allergy, you should avoid using this product and should look for non-latex alternatives.