Veet Silk & Fresh Hair Removal Cream Dry Skin Tube Of 25 G
Get the smoothest skin and the freedom to wear any look, any time with Veet. Make Veet your best friend and you’ll never have any embarrassing hair moments. Veet Hair Removal creams give you silky smooth skin along with a delightful scent. New Veet not only removes very short hair effectively, but is also clinically proven to leave your skin moisturized for up to 24 hrs. Now enjoy a pleasant hair removal experience with the improved and best of Veet. Veet is great for instant use and works close to the root of the hair, giving you superior, long-lasting smoothness.
It effectively removes even short stubborn hair, leaving you free to get up to 4 weeks of lasting smoothness and instantly exfoliated skin, whenever you want. It can be used on legs, arms, bikini line and underarms for a perfectly finished hair-less skin. Our special formula is enriched with Shea Butter and Lily Fragrance, known for their soothing properties and wonderful fragrance. So you’ll have not just smooth, but silky-soft, moisturised and nourished skin.
5 steps to beautifully smooth skin Veet Hair Removal Cream gives you perfect hair removal results in just 3 to 6 minutes. Easy steps and the special spatula inside the pack helps you uproot hair in one easy move. And, with regular use, you’ll get fewer, finer and softer hairs growing back. Before using this product, please read pack precautions carefully.
- Effective Hair removal cream for women; Dermatologically tested
- Quick hair remover cream works in just 3-6 minutes
- Removes short-stubborn hair from legs, arms, underarms and bikini line
- Clinically proven to leave your skin moisturized for up to 24 hours; Special dry skin treating formula enriched with Shea Butter and Lily Fragrance
- New fragrance technology designed to ensure that there is no lingering malodor
Direction for Use:
- Using the curved part of the spatula, spread the Veet Cream evenly to fully coat the hair.
- Leave the cream on your skin for 3 minutes, and then use the spatula to gently remove a small test area of cream.
- If the hair comes away easily, use the wider or narrower end of the spatula depending on the body part, to remove the rest.
- If your hair is more stubborn, you can leave the cream on for up to 6 minutes in total – but don’t leave it any longer.
- Rinse your skin thoroughly with water to remove the cream completely.
- Finally, rinse with only water and dry.