Vaseline Sun Protection Spf 50 Body Lotion-200 Ml
Stepping out every day into the sun can damage your skin by causing it to dry and become uneven-toned. Vaseline's sunscreen not only keeps your skin soft and hydrated but also provides SPF 50 sun protection. With Vaseline’s signature petroleum jelly in the Vaseline Sun Protection SPF 50 Body Lotion composition, your skin feels fresh and is also safe from sunburn and tanning. The lotion also comprises Provitamin C and E & Vitamin B3 that provide skin with adequate nourishment so that the sun cannot cause damage to it.
- Vaseline Sun Protection SPF 50 Body Lotion provides up to a 50x longer duration of sun protection.
- The body lotion prevents uneven skin tone, with regular use it helps to keep your skin glowing with natural beauty.
- The lotion is non-sticky and does not cause any irritation, making it easy to apply regularly before heading outside.
- With the quick absorption of this dermatologically tested lotion, you will be protected from the UVB and UVA radiation from the sun.
- Ethylhexyl Salicylate
- Sulfonic Acid
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate
- Stearic Acid
Vaseline Sun Protection SPF 50 Body Lotion moisturises the skin and also provides protection from sun exposure.
How to Use
- Take an ample amount of sunscreen in your palm.
- Gently apply the sunscreen to exposed parts of your body before stepping out of the house.
- In case of prolonged sun exposure, reapply every 2-3 hours.
- Store Vaseline Sun Protection SPF 50 Body Lotion at room temperature in a dry place.
- Keep away from children.
Q 1. What are the dimensions of Vaseline Sun Protection SPF 50 Body Lotion?
Ans: The dimensions of the 200 ml Vaseline Sun Protection Body Lotion bottle are 8.3 x 17.2 x 41.4 centimetres.
Q 2. Can the Vaseline Sun Protection Body Lotion be used every day?
Ans: Yes, the Vaseline Sun Protection SPF 50 Body Lotion can be used every day if you step out of the house. Ideally, the lotion should be used twice daily for best results.
Q 3. Is SPF 50 bad for your skin?
Ans: Sunscreens with SPF 50 protect your skin from prolonged sun exposure. SPF 50 offers high protection against harmful sun rays and is suitable for your skin.
Q 4. Can Vaseline Sun Protection Body Lotion be used on dry skin?
Ans: Vaseline Sun Protection Body Lotion benefits individuals of all skin types.