Vaseline Color & Care Apricot Chapstick-4.5 G
Vaseline Color & Care Apricot Chapstick helps to nourish the dry, cracked and sore lips and keeps them soft throughout the day. Additionally, it gives a supple and glossy apricot tint to the lips for around 24 hours. Add Vaseline Color & Care Apricot Chapstick to your daily lip care in order to keep your lips healthy and hydrated for a longer time. Regular use of Vaseline Color & Care Apricot Chapstick helps to keep the lips soft and moisturized.
- Provides moisturization to the lips for 24 hours.
- Repairs dry and chapped lips.
- Gives a soft and glossy look to the lips.
- Provides nourishment of vitamin E to the lips.
- Vaseline jelly
- Almond oil
- Shea butter
- Cocoa butter
- Use Vaseline Color & Care Apricot Chapstick twice daily for better results.
- Re-apply Chapstick as needed.
Directions for Use
- Use the lip balm on the upper and lower lips.
- Press the lips to even out the product application.
- To keep the lips nourished throughout the day, use Vaseline Color & Care Apricot Chapstick as and when required.
- Vaseline Color & Care Apricot Chapstick has a shelf life of around 6 months.
- Keep it in a cool and dry place.
Q1. Do I need to protect my lips from the sun?
Ans. Yes, it is very important to protect your lips from the sun. Lips do have little melanin that helps screen out the sun’s rays. Vaseline Color & Care Apricot Chapstick would provide moisturization and nourishment with vitamin E to make your lips look soft, glossy and healthy.
Q2. Can we use lip balm with lipstick?
Ans. Yes, you can use Vaseline Color & Care Apricot Chapstick under lipstick as it helps to benefit from emollients. Additionally, a lip also helps to hold the lipstick for a longer time and look better.
Q3. Why should I take care of my lips?
Ans. The skin of your lips is extremely sensitive and thin; hence, a very thin layer of skin protects you from external irritation. Thus, it is important to protect your lips from these external irritations such as UV radiation, wind and cold. Lip care products such as Vaseline Color & Care Apricot Chapstick helps to preserve the healthy condition of the skin of your lips.
Q4. Does lip balm help to heal chapped lips?
Ans. Yes, Vaseline Color & Care Apricot Chapstick helps to speed the healing process of chapped lips.