The Moms Co. Natural Body Wash Bottle Of 200 Ml
The Moms Co. Natural Body Wash is a toxin-free combination of natural moisturisers and coconut-based oils. It helps to moisturise the skin, provide hydration and restore natural balance. It works best for both dry and sensitive skin. The Moms Co. Natural Body Wash is completely safe to use during or after pregnancy as it contains very mild ingredients.
- It nourishes the dull skin and removes the dead skin.
- It contains an orange essential oil that can lift your mood.
- The presence of pro-Vitamin can provide moisturisation.
- It contains ginger oil that can ease morning sickness.
- It cleanses the pores in the skin and lets it breathe.
- It prevents the skin from drying out as it contains hydrating properties.
- It is clinically tested and does not cause any irritation to the skin.
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Coco-Glucoside (and) Glyceryl Oleate
- D Panthenol
- Lauryl Glucoside
- Orange, Spearmint, and Ginger Essential Oils
- Pink Salt
- Potassium Sorbate
- Sodium Cocoamphoacetate
- Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate
- Sodium Gluconate
- Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate
- Sodium Methyl oleoyl Taurate
- It helps to cleanse and smoothen the body.
- It helps the skin to restore natural moisture.
- It provides nourishment to the body.
How to Use
- Firstly, wet your body.
- Then, take a few drops of body and rub them on your body.
- You can use hands or loofah, whichever you feel is better.
- Rinse your body thoroughly with water.
- Take a towel and pat dry on your skin.
- For better results, use the moisturiser as well.
- Read all the details on the label carefully.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Q1. Can The Moms Co. Natural Body Wash be used daily?
Ans. Yes, it can be used daily.
Q2. Can it be used on the face?
Ans. Yes, it can be used on the face as well.
Q3. Is it just for moms?
Ans. No, it can be used by anyone who is looking for a mild and moisturising body wash.
Q4. Is it safe to use during pregnancy?
Ans. Yes, it contains mild ingredients and so it is completely safe to use.