Swisse Ultiboost High Strength Milk Thistle, Natural Antioxidant - 30 Tablets
Swisse Ultiboost High Strength Milk Thistle is a Natural Antioxidant that Supports Liver Function & Detoxification. This supplement is designed to promote liver health, digestion and detox. This one-a-day tablet dose also carries powerful antioxidant benefits.
Milk Thistle is the active component present in these tablets. Milk Thistle supports effective liver functioning, regeneration and a natural liver cleansing and detox. Swisse liver detox tablets are organic and without any additives or preservatives.
- Liver Support: These tablets formulated with milk thistle helps to support bile flow from the liver. Silymarin (the major ingredient in Milk Thistle) helps in increasing the repair rate of the liver cells and improves their regenerative action.
- Digestive Aid: Milk thistle supports digestive processes such as absorption and elimination.
- Detox Agent: Swisse liver detox tablets help in promoting natural liver cleansing and detoxification processes.
Silybum marianum or Milk Thistle
- Boost liver function.
- Natural detox.
- Can be used to manage problems associated with alcoholism.
How to Use
- Take one tablet for healthy liver functioning.
- Try taking Swisse supplements for at least 30 days to notice their effective results.
- Store Swisse liver detox tablets in a cool and dry place.
- Also, keep them away from direct sunlight.
Q1. Is the Swisse Ultiboost Milk Thistle tablet good for fatty liver?
Ans: Yes, this supplement is perfect for fatty liver. As it carries efficient antioxidant properties, it helps in lowering down inflammation and liver damage. In addition, this supplement detoxifies the body.
Q2. When should the Swisse liver detox tablet be taken?
Ans: The best time to take this supplement is early morning (on an empty stomach). When taken in a fasting state, the supplement effects get boosted up in a shorter duration. But if a person has a sensitive liver, he or she can take the tablet after meals to attain better results.