Sri Sri Tattva Kanchanara Guggulu, 30tab
Kanchanara is a vegetarian product that breaks down deep-seated kapha, supports the proper function of the thyroid and the lymphatic system and is considered to be the herb of choice in all-glandular diseases. The word Guggul originated from the Sanskrit word Guggulu means ‘protection from the disease’. It is this oleo-gum resin that is said to have therapeutic benefits.
According to Ayurveda, Guggul is useful in weight management as it helps to improve metabolism and reduce Ama (toxic remains in the body due to improper digestion) by increasing the digestive fire. It also promotes the functioning of the lymphatic system and in getting rid of toxins. It is useful in treating goitre (nodules of the neck), tumours and extra growths, useful in skin diseases, sinuses and fistula.
- Kanchanara Guggulu by Sri Sri Tattva is an ayurvedic classical medicine.
- Kanchanara Guggulu is effective in Cervical Lymphadenitis and Chronic Lymphadenopathy.
- It is effective in treating PCOS, hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism.
- It regulates hormonal imbalance and brings about normal functioning.
- Guggul extract contains a bioactive component that has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. Guggul, when taken orally, reduces the production of sebum and inhibits the growth of acne-causing bacteria.
- Guggul may be useful in managing high cholesterol. It contains a bioactive component that lowers total cholesterol, low-density lipoprotein (LDL or bad cholesterol) and triglycerides.
Kanchanar Guggulu comprises of:
Kanchanar (Bauhinia Variegata) bark, Ginger, Black Pepper, Long Pepper, Haritaki, Bibhitaki, Amlaki (the combination of Triphala), Varuna (Crataeva Nurvala Bark), Cardamom, Cinnamon and Guggulu resin in equal amounts.
Used for abdominal lump, cervical lymphadenitis, chronic lymphadenopathy, cyst, diseases of the skin, fistula-in-ano, filariasis and ulcer.
How to Use
2 - 4 tablets twice a day or as prescribed by the physician.
- For external use only.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of the children.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Consult the physician before use especially if you are breastfeeding.
Q1. Can this medicine be taken along with allopathic medicine?
Ans: Yes, it can be taken along with your other allopathic medicines.
Q2. Do we need a prescription for this medicine?
Ans: Yes, do not self medicate. Consult a physician before use.
Q3. Does Kanchnar guggul help in weight loss?
Ans: It is commonly used to stimulate the thyroid gland and can be effective in weight loss.
Q4. What is the source of Guggul?
Ans: It is a plant-based product.