Medlife Essential Spur- M capsule is an ayurvedic medicine that contains a combination of five herbal extracts - Shwet musali, Shatavari, Ashwagandha, Gokshura and Vidarikanda extracts. It is primarily used for the management of male stamina and vitality in males.
- Helpful in the management of male infertility.
- Acts as an antioxidant and protects the body from free radical-mediated damage.
- Chlorophytum arundinaceum
- Asparagus racemosus
- Withania somnifera
- Pueraria tuberosa
How to Use:
2 capsules twice a day orally after meals with a cup of milk or as directed by the physician.
1. What is Spur - M capsule used for?
A1. Spur - M capsule is used in the management of male infertility.
2. Are there any side effects associated with Spur - M capsule?
A2. Spur - M capsule may rarely cause nausea, giddiness, and itching as its side effects.
3. Can I take Spur - M capsule with food?
A3. Spur - M capsule is recommended to be taken after meals or as directed by the physician.
4. Can I take Spur - M capsule with other food supplements?
A4. Prior consultation with the doctor is advisable before taking Spur - M capsule concurrently with other food supplements.
5. What dose of Spur - M capsule should I take daily?
A5. Spur - M capsule is recommended to be taken 1 capsule twice a day orally with a cup of milk or as directed by the physician.
6. Can I take alcohol while using Spur - M capsule?
A6. Prior consultation with the doctor is advisable before taking alcohol during the treatment with Spur - M capsule.
Pack Size Availability: 60 Capsules, 3 x 60 Capsules, 6 x 60 Capsules.
Shelf life: 36 months from the date of manufacture.
Keep it away from direct sunlight.
Store it in a dry place.