Sofy Antibacteria Extra Long Sanitary Pads -30 Pads
With the gentlest, softest and hygienic materials, Sofy Antibacterial Extra Long Sanitary Pads are well-known for offering comfort, even on those uncomforting days. There are no harsh synthetic materials or chemicals, ensuring soft and rash-free periods. And don't worry, Sofy Antibacterial Extra Long Sanitary Pads are plant-based, making them a great eco-friendly variant.
Sofy aims towards bringing an effective change to how all women experience their intimate hygiene. With deep absorbent sheets and leakage-free materials, the all-new Sofy Sanitary Pads give you confidence and lets you live your periods fearlessly.
- The Sofy Antibacterial Extra Long Sanitary Pads offer complete leakage protection with its deep absorbent materials.
- Natural ingredients with antibacterial sheets offer 99.9% protection against intimate rashes and itchiness.
- The Sofy Antibacterial Extra Long Sanitary Pads ensure not only intimate hygiene but also provide unique fragrance.
- Comfy covers are specially designed for giving you hassle-free periods with extra coverage and protection.
- Corn fibre and breathable corn fibre sheet.
- Absorbent materials such as Kraft packaging paper.
- It is hygienically absorbing, retains menstrual fluid and isolates them from the body and clothing.
- For hygienic, safe and comfortable protection against rashes, bacterial growth and itchiness during periods.
How to Use
- Draw the pad from its disposal bag. Open the pad to expose the adhesive.
- Place the pad on your underclothes so the adhesive sticks to the underwear.
- Spread and secure the fan-shaped wings on the backside of your panty/underwear.
- Put the spoiled pad in regular garbage bags or dispose of household waste by wrapping.
- Store it in cool and dry places, far away from direct heat and sunlight.
- Do not flush. Once used, safely wrap in newspaper and dispose of.
- Keep it out of the reach of children, domestic pets, and animals.
- Read the label and your prescription carefully before using.
Q 1. What is the difference between sanitary napkins and sanitary pads?
Ans: Sanitary napkins are absorbent pads that for periods to soak in menstrual blood. In contrast, sanitary pads can be termed as an absorbent fabric in the form of thin adhesive sheets that females use for hygiene purposes.