Pet Saffa Natural Laxative Bottle Of 30 Tablet
The outrageous eating habits in the present scenario have led to widespread stomach problems, the most common being constipation. Pet Saffa Natural Laxative is an Ayurvedic remedy that naturally cleans your gut without any discomfort. A clean gut is an indication of a clean body. Pet Saffa Natural Laxative formula is tested and uses scientifically proven herbs to cleanse the body of the waste, relieving you from day to day stomach disorders. The well-balanced formula gets rid of toxins in the body and cures associated problems like indigestion, gas and acidity.
- Pet Saffa Natural Laxative allows easy movement of the muscles of the digestive tract to clean waste.
- It maintains good digestion and regular bowel movements.
- Ispaghula in the remedy is rich in fibre that promotes good digestion.
- Bellirica & Emblica are powerful antioxidants.
- Haritaki is a widely used herb in relieving constipation and associated discomfort.
- Triphala enriches the body with healthy vitamins and flushes out toxins.
Pet Saffa Natural Laxative is used to relieve constipation that can be caused due to improper lifestyle, degeneration with age or an underlying disease.
How to Use
One or two teaspoons (5 g - 10 g) with warm water at bedtime or as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Not recommended for people with known allergies to the listed ingredients.
- Consult a doctor before use.
- Not recommended for pregnant and lactating women without consultation with a doctor.
- Do not consume more than the recommended quantity.
- Keep in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
Q1. Can Pet Saffa Natural Laxative be used for children?
Ans: Pet Saffa Natural Laxative is meant to be used by adults. Consult a doctor before giving it to your child.
Q2. Can Pet Saffa Natural Laxative cure diarrhoea and dysentery?
Ans: No, Pet Saffa Natural Laxative is meant to be consumed only during constipation. Do not take it for treating diarrhoea or dysentery.
Q3. When should I ideally consume it?
Ans: Pet Saffa Natural Laxative can be consumed any time of the day but it is recommended to be consumed before bedtime with warm water.