Skore Post Play Wipes - 10
Skore Post Play Wipes are a hygienic way of cleaning up after the sexual activity. They come with an exclusive cleansing formula containing aloe vera that ensures hygiene. Additionally, these wipes moisturise and pamper sensitive skin in intimate areas. Shea Butter present in these wipes helps reduce skin inflammation. Both men and women can use these and it offers a reviving fragrance. A product for the contemporary age, Skore Post Play Wipes also contain thyme extract known for its antibacterial properties.
- A hygienic way of deep cleaning post a sexual activity.
- These come with thyme extract that has numerous antibacterial properties.
- Suffused with aloe vera, these Skore Post Play Wipes help intimately clean your privates.
- The Skore Wipes help reduce skin inflammation by keeping it moisturised.
- These are easy to use and offer a reviving fragrance.
- Aloe Vera
- Shea Butter
- Green Tea Leaf Extract
- Thyme Extract
- Sodium Gluconate
- Tamarind & Bamboo Extract
- Olive Oil
- Ensures deep cleaning of intimate areas post-sexual activity.
- These wipes keep skin moisturised and conditioned and help reduce skin inflammation.
- The aloe vera present in these wipes helps pamper your skin after an intimate session.
How to Use
- Open the outer layering.
- Take out a wipe.
- Unfold it.
- Now gently cleanse the area to be cleaned and dispose of the wipe.
- Read the label thoroughly before use.
- Store in a place that is cool and dry.
- Keep it beyond the reach of children.
- Avoid using it if you’re allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Don’t use them before sexual activity.
Q 1. Are the Skore Post Play Wipes safe to use?
Ans: Yes, the Skore Post Play Wipes are 100% safe to use. In addition to cleaning intimate areas, these also help moisturise and condition the skin.
Q 2. When should the Skore Post Play Wipes be used?
Ans: These Skore Post Play Wipes should be used post-sexual activity. They help you clean your intimate areas effectively.
Q 3. Do the Skore Post Play Wipes protect against germs?
Ans: The thyme extract in these Skore Post Play Wipes possesses antibacterial properties that help protect individuals against germs.
Q 4. Can the Skore Post Play Wipes be used before sexual activity?
Ans: No, Skore Post Play Wipes should not be used before sexual activity. These wipes are strictly for post-sexual activity use.