Sensodyne Repair & Protect 80gm
Sensodyne Repair & Protect Toothpaste benefits in relieving various tooth complications and problems. Sensodyne Repair Toothpaste comes with a unique formulation that helps in reducing the sensitivity in the teeth. You can use Sensodyne Repair and Protect Toothpaste for various other issues like cavities, bad breath, yellowness in teeth, etc. Sensodyne Repair comes with Novamin, which is clinically tested and proven for repairing sensitive areas of the teeth. This toothpaste protects your teeth from sensitivity caused due to cold, heat, sweets, etc.
- Helps in repairing the sensitive areas of the teeth.
- Comes with Novamin that reduces the sensitivity of the teeth and provides relief.
- Creates a layer on the teeth that reduces the sensitivity in your teeth.
- Contains fluoride that makes teeth stronger.
- Prevents tooth decay.
- Sensodyne Repair & Protect Toothpaste can do all that regular toothpaste can do.
- Stannous fluoride
- Hydrated silica
- Pentasodium triphosphate
- Sodium lauryl sulphate
- Titanium dioxide
- Polyacrylic acid
- Cocamidopropyl betaine
- Sodium saccharin
- Use Sensodyne Repair & Protect Toothpaste to get rid of tooth sensitivity.
- Protect your teeth from cavities with Sensodyne Repair & Protect Toothpaste.
- Use for whitening teeth and to get an overall fresh and clean mouth.
How to Use
- Put the Sensodyne Repair & Protect Toothpaste on your toothbrush.
- Brush your teeth properly.
- Don’t swallow, spit out the foam.
- Use twice a day and not more than three times a day.
- In case of severe symptoms, even after the use of Sensodyne Repair & Protect Toothpaste, immediately go to your dentist.
- Only for people above 12 years of age, until and unless a dentist advises.
- If irritation or swelling arises after use, stop using the toothpaste and rush to the dentist for a check-up.
- Keep it away from the reach of children.
- Avoid keeping it in sunlight.
- Keep it in a dry area.
- Don’t use it after the expiry date.
Q 1. Does Sensodyne Repair & Protect Toothpaste whiten teeth?
Ans: Sensodyne Repair & Protect Toothpaste helps your teeth maintain their natural whiteness.
Q 2. Are there any side effects of Sensodyne Repair & Protect Toothpaste?
Ans: A severe allergic reaction is not usually possible. Immediately rush to your dentist if you have any symptoms such as rashes in the gums, swelling, irritation or severe pain in the gums or teeth.
Q 3. Can you use Sensodyne Repair & Protect Toothpaste every day?
Ans: Yes, you can use it daily. It is made for daily use to protect your teeth from sensitivity.
Q 4. Can Sensodyne Repair & Protect Toothpaste help to give relief from sensitivity?
Ans: Yes, it will give you complete relief from tooth sensitivity.