Sebamed Baby Lip Balm protects and soothes the baby's delicate lips. This Baby Lip Balm protects against dryness. It consolidates the resistance of the baby's delicate lips and the rich plant lipids to keep the lips of the baby soft and healthy, safeguarding them from becoming dry and chapped. The skin of the lips is extremely thin and has no sebaceous glands. Therefore, it must be specially cared for and protected against harmful environmental influences. For babies, there is the additional burden of a flow of saliva for the lips and the area surrounding the mouth. Sebamed Lip Balm has a balanced formula with mild and rich oils such as jojoba oil and shea butter. This allows even the most sensitive lips to remain smooth and protected from drying and cracking. Vitamin E content in the Lip Balm is an essential substance with antioxidant activity, offering optimal protection against free radicals from the environment and resulting damage.
- The gentle, natural-based lipid complex of the Sebamed Baby Lip Balm provides daily protection.
- Its rich unsaturated fatty acids make dry and chapped lips smooth again.
- The Baby Lip Balm contains vitamin E which protects thin lip skin damage from free radicals.
- Every Sebamed product is meticulously formulated to a pH balance of exactly 5.5, which is precisely the pH of healthy skin. This is essential in maintaining your skin's natural hydrolipid barrier against environmental stress.
- The natural waxes of the Sebamed Baby Lip Balm protect the baby's sensitive lips from wind and cold.
- Shea butter
- Jojoba oil
- Vitamin E
- Provides necessary protection to the baby’s soft lips.
- Keep the lips moisturized.
- Is made from a balanced formula that provides the benefits of oils such as jojoba oil and shea butter.
How to Use
- Apply it twice a day to the lips.
- For dry lips apply it up to 5 times a day.
- Best use after meals.
- Apply beyond the lips to protect against irritation and dryness.
- Read the label carefully before using it.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Should be protected from direct light.
1. Is the Sebamed Baby Lip Balm able to moisturize well?
Yes, the lip balm is an excellent choice to moisturize dry lips.
2. What does the baby lip balm smell like?
The lip balm has a soothing smell for your baby.
3. Will the lip Balm have any side effects on the skin?
No, the lip balm is formulated with a 5.5 pH which shouldn’t have any side effects on the skin.