Sebamed Baby Face & Body Wash Foam - 400ml
Healthy skin has a biological, slightly acidic surface called the acid mantle. The delicate skin of a newborn lacks this protective acid mantle, which is established during the first few months of life.
Sebamed Baby Face & Body Wash Foam is a mild cleaning foam for sensitive baby skin, unlike soap which can cause dryness and irritation. This face and body wash foam provides an extra gentle wash for your baby’s delicate skin that protects the baby's skin from dryness. With pH 5.5 that helps the skin build up its natural protective barrier, it soothes dry and sensitive skin.
- Sebamed Baby Face & Body Wash Foam is a mild cleansing foam that helps prevent dryness of the baby's skin.
- It is enriched with a protective care complex with allantoin.
- Its formulation is mild and gentle with natural Bisabolol.
Aqua, Laureth-6 Carboxylic Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Panthenol, Bisabolol, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate.
It is used to gently clean the baby’s face and body, without stripping the natural moisture of the body and keeps it soft and supple.
How to Use
- Please wet the body of your baby with water from head to toe.
- Take 1-2 ml of Sebamed baby wash extra soft on your palm and dilute it with 2-3 ml of water.
- Gently massage the whole body with the diluted solution for 1-2 minute to ensure gentle cleansing and hydration.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water. Follow it up with a baby moisturizer.
- Keep it away from children and infants.
- Store it in a cool place away from sunlight.
- Read the instruction manual label wall before using it, especially for first-timers.
- Do not use the wash directly. Dilute it with some water, as mentioned on the label.
Q1. Can Sebamed baby wash be used on the face?
Ans: Yes, Sebamed baby face and body wash foam are specially made to cleanse the baby’s face and body mildly.
Q2. Does Sebamed wash darken the skin?
Ans: There have been no reported cases of Sebamed Face and Body wash foam to cause skin darkening. However, with overuse, one can see certain side effects. Hence it is essential to stick to the recommended dose and not use the wash too many times daily.
Q3. How do you use Sebamed face and body wash foam?
Ans: Pumping once, apply the foam to your baby's body and wash your baby with caressing strokes. A wet washcloth or sponge can be used if desired.
Q4. Is Sebamed good for pimples?
Ans: Sebamed works with the skin's pH value of 5.5. It works to stabilize and strengthen your skin's natural protective barrier - acid mantle. Thus, offering effective biological protection from bacteria-causing pimples or acne.