Sebamed Baby Body Milk - 400ml
Sebamed Baby Body Milk Lotion provides soothing nutritive protection to the baby's delicate skin. It is easily absorbed by the skin and promotes its hydro-lipid balance without harmful occlusive effects. The lotion makes the baby's skin soft and smooth and prevents any further dryness.
Sebamed baby body milk prevents dryness of the skin, promotes the development of natural defences and protects against negative environmental influences. With a pH value of 5.5, Sebamed baby body milk is clinically proven to promote the development of the acid mantle and consolidates the resistance of the baby's delicate skin.
- It has 22% natural lipids in an oil-in-water emulsion.
- Sweet Almond Oil, Shea Butter, Squalane and Lecithin safeguard against dryness of the skin.
- It provides vital protection for the delicate dry skin of the baby.
- Allantoin makes the skin smooth and supple.
- The lotion spreads easily and is rapidly absorbed.
- The lotion is dermatologically/clinically tested and is free of mineral oils and PEG bonds.
- Its pH value of 5.5 supports the development of the baby's acid mantle.
- It is free from nitro-mochas compounds, formaldehyde, nitrosamines and dioxane.
Aqua, Prunus amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Panthenol, Glycerin, Butyrospermum butter, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Squalane, Lecithin, Allantoin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Carbomer, Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol.
Sebamed Baby Body Milk prevents the skin from drying out, providing intensive moisture that penetrates deep in the skin, keeping it healthy, smooth and glowing.
How to Use
- Pour a small amount at a time into your palm.
- Apply liberally to each section of your baby's body.
- Keep it away from the reach of children.
- Store it at room temperature away from sunlight.
Q1. Are the ingredients of Sebamed products safe to be used?
Ans: All Sebamed products contain high-quality active ingredients which cleanse and nourish the skin without destroying the natural acid protection mantle. Produced exclusively in Germany, these products have been dermatologically tested and are clinically tested.
Q2. Is Sebamed Baby Body Milk good for sensitive skin?
Ans: From dry and itchy skin to eczema, Sebamed baby body milk offers science-based solutions for all skin types, including sensitive and normal skin.
Q3. What is the difference between Sebamed baby body milk and lotion?
Ans: The main difference between Sebamed Baby Body Milk and moisturizing Body Lotion is their oil content. The body milk has an oil content of 24%, while the body lotion contains 6% oil. Each moisturizer also contains different care complexes.
Q4. How do you use Sebamed baby body milk?
Ans: The effective skincare agents of this lotion help protect the baby's skin against noxious environmental factors. Use a small amount of Sebamed baby body milk lotion and massage gently into the baby's tender skin after cleansing or bathing.
Q5. When should I apply Sebamed body milk?
Ans: It is best to apply body milk within 3-5 minutes after bathing. A warm water bath makes your pores open, and the best effect is to rub the lotion immediately. After bathing, you can apply it all over your body.