Savlon Glycerin Soap - 75g(Buy 3 Get 1 Free)
The Savlon Glycerin Soap is a power-packed two-in-one bathing bar that comprises both antiseptic and moisturising ingredients. It provides 99.99% protection from disease-causing germs and the glycerin penetrates skin layers to nourish the skin and retain moisture. The Savlon Glycerin Soap is clinically approved by the Skin Health Alliance to provide complete protection from germs and bacteria. It has also been dermatologically tested and is safe for human skin.
- The Savlon Glycerin Soap offers 99.99% germ protection and can prevent the body from 100 diseases.
- It is an antiseptic soap that helps to protect your body from fungal and bacterial infections.
- It hydrates the skin and makes it soft and glowing.
- It makes you feel refreshed.
- The Savlon Glycerin Soap suits all skin types.
- Sodium Palmate
- Sodium Palm Kernelate
- Sodium Olefin Sulfonate
- Sodium Silicate
- Sodium Chloride
- Etidronic Acid
- The Savlon Glycerin Soap is best for people who stay outdoors during the day and are exposed to dirt and dust.
- Use the Savlon Soap to remove all sweat and germs after a long tiring day.
- Do not forget to apply the soap on the underarms and between toes to prevent skin infections.
How to Use
- Take the Savlon Glycerin Soap in your hands and wet the bar.
- Rub the soap between your hands till it forms a creamy lather.
- Massage the lather on your body and rinse it off later.
- You can also rub the soap directly on your body.
Keep the soap out of reach of children.
Q1. Is the Savlon Glycerin Soap good for oily skin?
Ans: Yes, the Savlon Glycerin Soap is suitable for all skin types, including oily skin. It helps to remove excess oil from the body and washes germs and bacteria.
Q2. Is Savlon Glycerin Soap good for your face?
Ans: Yes, the soap can be used on the face. It has antiseptic and hydrating ingredients that are safe for facial skin.
Q3. Can the Savlon Glycerin Soap be used to wash hair and greasy scalp?
Ans: The Savlon Glycerin Soap is formulated to wash away germs and moisturise the skin. It should not be used on the scalp or hair.