Savlon Deep Cleanhandwash -200ml
Keep safe from millions of germs and bacterias with the advanced range of Savlon. Savlon Deep Clean Handwash provides all-around protection for your family from millions of germs with extra cleansing from tough dirt and grime. Its advanced silver nanoparticles give 99.9% germ protection and leave a citrus fragrance after each wash for a refreshing feeling.
- Protection from a wide range of germs.
- Antibacterial formulas wash away 99.99% of germs.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Trusted by 90% of doctors.
- Protection against the H1N1 virus, rotavirus, flu virus.
- A fresh citrus fragrance that keeps your hands fresh all day long.
- Convenient and user-friendly.
- No added parabens.
- No Triclocarban and Triclosan.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Lauric acid
- Potassium chloride
- Sodium benzoate
- Stearic acid
- Myristic acid
- Sodium Laurate sulfate
- Gives protection from millions of germs causing diseases like Diarrhoea, Typhoid, Cholera and food poisoning.
- Washes away tough dirt and grimes.
- Gently cleanse the hands.
- Protection against germs.
How to Use
- Cut the refill pack along the corner.
- Pour into the empty Savlon Handwash bottle.
- Then, take one pump of the Savlon Handwash onto wet hands, rub your palms together.
- Rub your fingers, thumbs and in between thoroughly.
- Rub your hands together and rinse them with water.
- You should wash your hands for at least 20 seconds for germ-free protection.
- To be used only externally.
- Keep the handwash out of reach of children unless under adult supervision.
- Avoid direct contact with the eyes. If it comes in contact, immediately rinse with clean water.
- Do not swallow it. If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately.
Q1. How does Savlon Deep Clean Handwash kill germs?
Ans: With its advanced silver nanoparticle technology and its antibacterial action, Savlon Deep Clean Handwash washes away millions of germs.
Q2. Is Savlon Deep Clean Handwash for viruses?
Ans: Yes, the Handwash gently cleanses the tough dirt from the hands while protecting them against the H1N1 virus, rotavirus, flu virus.
Q3. Is Savlon Deep Clean Handwash safe for daily use?
Ans: Yes, one can use Savlon Handwash regularly. This product is free from parabens, TCC and Triclosan, which makes it safer to use.
Q4. When should one wash hands?
Ans: Ideally, in small intervals. Especially before and after you eat, after you go to the restroom, after travelling, after sneezing or coughing and after you touch your pet.