Power Gummies That Time Of The Month Gummies - For Good Health Of Menstruating Woman- 40 Gummies
Power Gummies, a dietary supplement business that revolutionises the way women manage menstruation health, brings to you â€˜That Time of The Month Gummies.' These PMS Gummies are a fun way for women to take care of their menstrual and hormonal health. Power Gummies help with menstrual pain and cramps, lowers the body's temperature, and increases estrogen dominance. That Time of the Month Gummies can also assist with other PMS symptoms like headaches and breast soreness. Furthermore, the health supplement relieves constipation and irritation while also promoting peaceful sleep.
- Repairs body tissues and prevents iron deficiency.
- Power Gummies control mood fluctuations with Vitamin B6.
- Magnesium sulphate is used to help assistanxiety and sleeplessness.
- Passion flower extracts cool the body and relaxes the muscles.
- Citrus bioflavonoids reduce bloating, improves digestion, and relieves stress.
- Reduce hormonal or PMS-related acne using milk thistle extract.
- Chasteberry extract reduces unpleasant PMS cramps by regulating hormone production.
- Magnesium Sulphate
- Passion Flower Extract
- Citrus Bioflavonoids
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin B6
- Milk Thistle Extract
- Blackberry Sage Extract
- Power Gummies are used to relieve symptoms of menstruation.
How to Use
- Take two Power Gummies three days before your menstrual period's due date, throughout your cycle, and three days following your cycle to feel carefree and confident on the streets of the town.
- If you're pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or planning surgery, talk to your doctor before using Power Gummies.
- If you experience any allergic reactions, stop using Power Gummies.
- Power Gummies are not intended for medical usage.
- If a seal or pack is broken, do not use Power Gummies.
- Power Gummies are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any illness.
Q 1. How successful are the components at making the period game easier?
Ans. That Time Of The Month gummies are backed by science and include potent chemicals that help you face your period with confidence and no pain.
Q 2. Are the Power Gummies appropriate for ladies with PCOS or PCOD?
Ans. Definitely beneficial for those with PCOS and PCOD. However, if you have either of these or any other medical problem, we recommend consulting a doctor.
Q 3. Are power gummies helpful in treating menstrual problems?
Ans. No, Power Gummies are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any illness. It only helps relieve symptoms of menstruation.
Q 4. When should the use of Power gummies be Prohibited?
Ans. There are no absolute contraindications. But if you're pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or planning surgery, talk to your doctor before using Power Gummies.