Polycrol Antacid Gel - Xpress Relief From Acidity & Gas - Sugar Free - Mint Flavour - 450ml
Polycrol Antacid Gel is an antacid antigas gel that provides relief from acidity and gas so that you can enjoy your delicacies without worrying about their after-effects.
Polycrol Xpress Relief, which is an antacid gel, contains activated dimethicone, Magnesium hydroxide, Aluminium hydroxide and Sorbitol (70%). It provides relief from acidity within ten seconds. The hydroxides present in it help in neutralizing the stomach acids and the activated dimethicone eliminates the gas entrapped in the stomach and the intestine. Thus, it helps in reducing acidity and flatulence.
- Provides quick relief and the action starts in 10 secs.
- Provides immediate cooling effect.
- It is sugar-free and hence safe for diabetes patients.
- Comes with a delightful mint flavour.
- Activated Dimethicone
- Magnesium Hydroxide
- Aluminium Hydroxide
Relieves indigestion and acidity.
How to Use
- 2 teaspoonfuls (10 ml) after meals and at bedtime or as advised by the physician.
- Polycrol should be used cautiously in children less than 6-years of age, elderly patients, pregnant and breastfeeding females.
- Adults can take two teaspoons (10 mL) after meals and at bedtime or as per the directions of the physician.
- Children should receive the dose as advised by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Check the expiry date before buying it.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
Q1. Can Polycrol Xpress be given to children?
Ans. Polycrol Xpress should not be given to children under six years of age unless prescribed by the doctor.
Q2. Can Polycrol Gel be given to elderly patients?
Ans. Polycrol Xpress should not be given to elderly persons with bone problems or with Alzheimer's disease as aluminium present in the formulation further aggravates the disease condition.
Q3. Is it safe to take Polycrol Xpress in pregnancy?
Ans. During pregnancy, it is advisable to avoid Polycrol as it contains magnesium and aluminium which are not easily absorbed by the body during pregnancy.
Q4. Is it safe to take Polycrol Xpress in lactation/breastfeeding?
Ans. Breastfeeding/lactating mothers should take doctors advice before taking polycrol.
Q5. What should a patient see on the label while buying?
Ans. While buying the Polycrol antacid, a patient should look for the expiry date of the product and then check whether the medication is within its expiry date or not.