Dr. Vaidya'S Pollution Safe Activated Charcoal Face Wash Goodness Of Green Tea And Tulsi - 100 Ml
Pollution Safe Activated Charcoal Face Wash is an advanced cleanser enriched with activated charcoal. It also contains the goodness of Green Tea and Tulsi that helps keep the skin fresh and healthy. This charcoal face wash helps the skin fight pollution, leaving you with refreshing skin all day long.
Activated charcoal helps remove pollutants like dirt and oil from the skin and deeply cleans the skin. Pollution Safe Activated Charcoal Face Wash also has Tea tree extracts widely known for being one of the most powerful acne-fighting ingredients. It prevents new breakouts and takes care of overall skin health.
- Detoxify and nourish the skin.
- Deeply cleanses pores.
- Purifies the skin and removes impurities.
- Helps protect the skin from damage due to pollution.
- Activated charcoal
- Tea tree
- Nelumbo Lucifera extract
- Green tea
- To remove oil and dirt from the skin and unclog pores.
- Helps prevent acne due to excess sebum production.
- Saves skin against environmental pollutants.
How to Use
- Splash some lukewarm water on the face.
- Take a coin size Pollution Safe Activated Charcoal Face Wash on the palm.
- Apply the face wash all over the face and gently massage with slight pressure.
- Clean it off with lukewarm water.
- Do a patch test before use.
- Immediately stop if irritation or redness occurs.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
Q1. Is Pollution Safe Activated Charcoal Face Wash harmful for the skin?
Ans1. No, the Pollution Safe Activated Charcoal Face Wash is a dermatologically tested product that is completely safe and does not contain any harmful chemicals. It is completely free of paraben, sulphate and mineral oils.
Q2. Are there any allergic reactions or side effects of Pollution Safe Activated Charcoal Face Wash?
Ans2. This charcoal face wash contains natural ingredients and sometimes they can cause an allergic reaction. Therefore, it is recommended to do a patch test before use.
Q3. Can this product be used for dry skin types?
Ans3. No, since the main ingredient of this product is charcoal which is mostly used to remove excess oil from the skin, it is suitable for oily skin.