Polident Denture Fixative Cream Denture Adhesive For All Day Hold Of Dentures - 20 G
Polident Denture Fixative Cream Denture Adhesive for All Day Hold Of Dentures is a fixative cream for dentures that aids in holding your dentures in place all day long. It provides a strong base for your dentures as it is an efficient adhesive suitable for people using either full or partial dentures. This fixative cream acts as a seal that binds your gums and dentures. This seal ensures that food particles do not get lodged between your false teeth and gum tissues, thereby providing a firm and lasting hold. This product is free of Zinc and assures you a carefree denture experience. It stabilizes your dentures in three dimensions namely, forwards and backwards, up and down and side to side. The absence of artificial colours and flavours ensures that this cream does not interfere with the taste of your food.
- This denture fixative cream makes owning and using dentures a hassle-free experience.
- It efficiently holds your dentures in place by creating a seal between them and your gums.
- It secures your teeth all day.
- Its formulation is zinc-free. It is also free of added colours and fragrances.
- Calcium Sodium PVM/MA Copolymer
- Cellulose Gum
- Paraffinium Liquidium
Polident Denture Fixative Cream Denture Adhesive is used as an oral adhesive that holds your dentures in place. It is free of Zinc as well as artificial colours and flavours, preventing their interference with the flavours of your food. It contains an active formula that binds your dentures to your gum tissues by creating a powerful seal that lasts all day. A major benefit of this seal in addition to rooting your dentures firmly in place is the prevention of food particles getting trapped between your gums and the false teeth. This fixative cream also secures your dentures in 3 dimensions - forwards and backwards, up and down and side to side.
How to Use
- Clean your dentures and dry them.
- Apply a tiny amount of the adhesive cream in short lines.
- Ensure that these lines are not close to the edges of the dentures.
- Rinse your mouth.
- Insert the dentures in your mouth and press them in place.
- Hold them firmly and bite down for a few seconds to stabilize them.
- This process should be done only once a day.
- Take some water in your mouth.
- Swish it around.
- Gently remove your dentures by wiggling them out. Ensure that you use a gentle rocking motion instead of yanking them out.
- Remove the residue of the adhesive from the dentures and your gums using warm water and a brush having soft bristles.
- Store this product below 30° C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep this denture adhesive away from the reach and sight of children.
- Some people are allergic to this product. If you experience any allergic reaction or discomfort after using this cream, discontinue using it immediately.
- The product assures the stabilization of your dentures all day. 12 hours is considered equivalent to all day.
- Always keep the nozzle and cap of the product dry to avoid the clogging of the tip.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Ingestion of the cream in small quantities while using the advised amount of it might occur and is not harmful. Ensure that you adhere to the quantity listed under the directions for using this product.
Q1. Can I use this cream to affix my dentures after using it already earlier in the day?
Ans: No, Polident Denture Fixative Cream Denture Adhesive should be used only once a day to keep your dentures in place.
Q2. What is the net weight of this product?
Ans: One pack of Polident Denture Fixative Cream Denture Adhesive contains 20 g adhesive cream.
Q3. What is the shelf life of this fixative denture cream?
Ans: Polident Denture Fixative Cream Denture Adhesive can be used for up to 36 months from its date of manufacturing.