Pigeon Peristaltic Nursing Bottle Twin Pack Kpp 120ml (Pink & White) Nipple S
The Pigeon Peristaltic Nursing Bottle Twin Pack consists of two baby bottles of 120ml each, one with a pink nipple and the other with a white nipple. These peristaltic bottles ensure a healthy and safe start to your baby’s independent eating habits. They are specially designed to ensure proper ventilation while sucking, thereby minimizing colic. Made from high-quality Polypropylene material meant for food contact applications, these bottles are durable and lightweight, making them ideal for both indoor and outdoor use. The nipples are made of ultra-soft silicone, which is perfect for your baby. These bottles are free of harmful substances like BPA or BPS.
- Supports Natural Movement of the Baby’s Tongue - The bottle allows the unique movement of the baby's tongue, thereby promoting maximum development of their facial and jaw muscles.
- Special Air Ventilation System - This allows minimum air intake and easy gliding of milk into the baby's stomach.
- Unique Grooved Interior - This ensures maximum flexibility and natural tongue support.
- Ideal Shape of the Nipple - The nipple fits perfectly into the ‘Sucking Fossa’ (a hollow in the baby’s upper jaw that disappears as they grow and stop sucking).
- Streamlined Shape of Bottle - The unique streamlined shape of the bottle makes it easy for the mother to hold, clean and feed.
- Flexible Silicone Nipple - The super-soft silicone rubber with its double thickness, ensures ideal softness and flexibility for your baby to latch on and feed easily.
- Stretchable Nipple - Facilitates easy sucking and allows wide movement of the baby's tongue.
- Snug Fit of Nipple into Baby’s Tongue - It, therefore, encourages the peristaltic motion of the tongue.
- Adjustable - The nipple can be adjusted to increase or decrease the flow of milk.
- It has a small round nipple hole, perfect for babies of the age of 0+ months.
- Bottle : Polypropylene
- Nipple : Silicone
- Cap : Polypropylene
- Hood : Polypropylene
- It is used for bottle-feeding babies when feeding directly from the breast is not possible.
- It helps encourage the natural movement of your baby's tongue.
- It ensures optimum development of the baby's facial and jaw muscles.
- The Air Ventilation System helps to minimize colic.
How to Use
- Make sure you're sitting comfortably with your baby close to you.
- Hold your baby in a semi-upright position for bottle feeds. Support their head so they can breathe and swallow comfortably.
- Brush the teat against your baby's lips and when they open their mouth wide let them draw in the teat.
- Keep the bottle in a horizontal position (just slightly tipped). This will allow the milk to flow steadily and help prevent your baby from taking in the air.
- When your baby has had enough milk, hold them upright and gently rub or pat their back to bring up any wind.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
- Throw away the unused milk.
- Always maintain the bottle and nipple in a sterile state after each use.
Q1: Is it normal for bubbles to form in the bottle while my baby is drinking?
Ans: The nipple of this bottle features a unique valve with an air ventilation system to enable smooth and comfortable sucking. The bubbles that appear in the bottle form as a result of this system and are a sign that the ventilation is working correctly.
Q2: I’m currently using an S-size Nipple, but there is still milk left even after my baby has been drinking for 20 minutes. Is this all right?
Ans: The recommended time for each feeding is 10-15 minutes. If your baby is taking 20 minutes or longer, try loosening the cap of the bottle a little. If that doesn’t work, switch to an M-size or Y-cut nipple.
Q3: Is it necessary to use washing detergent to wash the bottle and nipple after usage?
Ans: Yes. Milk contains fat and protein that cannot be washed away using just plain water. Before sterilizing the bottles, wash them clean with washing detergent and rinse them thoroughly.