Pigeon Peristaltic Nursing Bottle Twin Pack Kpp 200ml (Pink & White) Nipple M
Inculcating independent eating habits in your baby is important. Pigeon Nursing Bottle helps you do that by offering a smart solution that makes your baby comfortable. It allows your baby’s tongue to move naturally, improving the build of their facial and jaw muscles. The nursing bottle is equipped with a unique airflow system that enables minimal air consumption. Moreover, it lets the milk flow smoothly to the mouth of the baby and makes swallowing easy. It has been designed in a manner that is easy to hold and clean.
- Equipped with a small nipple hole to give the perfect flow.
- Free from BPA (Bisphenol A) & BPS (Bisphenol S).
- Aids in the development of the facial and jaw muscles of the baby.
- Useful in encouraging tongue movement of the baby in the correct motion.
- Adjustable and stretchable nipples for decreasing and increasing the flow of liquid.
- Designed with an innovative streamlined shape so it’s easier to hold, clean and feed.
- Highly durable bottles.
- Attractive and soothing colours.
- Nipple Material: Silicon
- Bottle Material: Polypropylene
- Help baby gain eating habits independently.
- Enable natural and wide movement of the tongue of your baby.
How to Use
- Follow the instructions in the manual.
- Place the bottle at an angle instead of straight up so it doesn’t feel forced.
- Give your baby time to feed at their own pace.
- Make sure to rinse the nipple with water immediately after use.
- Sterilising the bottle before each use is compulsory.
- Use a nylon brush for washing the bottle.
- Wash it thoroughly to prevent germs.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Meant for babies above four months of age.
Q1: Why is a liquid cleanser necessary for washing the bottle and nipple?
Ans: Washing the Pigeon Nursing Bottle and nipple with a liquid cleanser is necessary as milk carries fats and proteins. Also, sterilising is essential to make it free of germs.
Q2. Should I be worried if bubbles are forming when my baby drinks the milk?
Ans: No need to worry. The nipple comes with a unique valve that enables an airflow system so your baby can feed cleanly and comfortably. If you see bubbles forming, it means the ventilation is working well. Improper flow of milk is denoted by no bubbles. To get the best performance, you can loosen the cap slightly.
Q3. Will my baby be able to hold it easily?
Ans: The Pigeon Peristaltic Nursing Bottle comes with a unique streamlined shape that allows your baby to hold it easily.