Pigeon Liquid Cleanser Bottle Pin - 200 Ml
Pigeon Liquid Cleanser cleans baby accessories, toys, nipples and bottles effectively. It is also beneficial in removing pesticides residue on fruits and vegetables. It helps to kill germs effectively and eliminates even the toughest stains that ensure cleanliness and maximum safety of your baby. It has a nice scent and is soft on the hands too. With Pigeon Liquid Cleanser keep your baby safe from germs and infections and provide them clean and hygienic items to play and grow with.
- Even with cleaner residue, Pigeon Liquid Cleanser ensures maximum safety to babies as it is made with 100% food-grade ingredients.
- It includes sugar and a coconut-based powerful cleansing agent which helps to safely eliminate the toughest stains.
- It has antibacterial protection which helps to kill 99.99% of bacteria to promote good hygiene.
- Effectively removes all the harmful pesticides on fruits and vegetables, keeping your baby safe and secure from toxins.
- Sodium Citrate
- Propylene Glycol
- Citric Acid
- It has an easy rinse formula which helps to save time.
- Pigeon Liquid Cleanser is a multipurpose cleanser to clean all baby accessories.
- It is made with 100% natural cleaning ingredients, keeping it safe and secure for your babies.
- Removes pesticide residue on fruits and vegetables very effectively and safely.
How to Use
- Mix 20 ml liquid cleanser in 1L of water.
- To clean baby accessories scrub gently with a sponge and rinse thoroughly with clean water.
- Soak them in water for 8-10 min with a liquid cleanser and then rinse with clean water to clean vegetables and fruits.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Keep it in a hygienic place.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from the direct exposure of sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach and sight of children.
- If it is swallowed accidentally, drink plenty of water and seek medical help.
Q 1. How long should Pigeon Liquid Cleanser be kept after opening?
Ans. It is highly recommended to use it within one year after opening or before the given expiry date for optimum effectiveness.
Q 2. Is Pigeon Liquid Cleanser good for soaking and washing?
Ans. Just like normal household detergents, they can be used for soaking. It can be used by dispensing directly on a brush or sponge to do cleaning activities.
Q 3. Is it more effective than kitchen detergent?
Ans. Yes, it is very effective. It contains 100% food-grade ingredients and minimizes the baby's exposure to harsh chemicals. It is strong and effective against dirt and milk stains and is harmless for babies.