Pigeon Baby Calming Soap - 100 Gm
Pigeon Baby Calming Soap is a soap that is used to cleanse the skin of a baby gently. Enriched with glycerine and aloe vera extracts, it is ideal for newborns or infants because it deeply hydrates and softens the skin. The product is also paraben and colour-free and causes no skin irritation. It is intended to use topically and should always be stored in a cool and dry place.
- It is paraben-free.
- Maintains the skin’s gentle balance.
- Can be used right from birth.
- Aloe vera extracts and other oils preserve and hydrate the skin without the use of chemicals.
- Completely nourishes the baby’s skin.
- Aloe vera extracts
- Almond oil
Includes a combination of other ingredients as well.
- It helps in bathing the baby.
- Provides nourishment to the baby's skin.
How to Use
- Baby soap should be thoroughly rubbed on the hands or applied to the damp body of the baby.
- Rub it properly until lather forms.
- Rinse the body with water.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep it out of the reach and sight of children.
- Pat dry after use.
- Do not dip into a water-filled mug to wet it.
Q1. Is it appropriate for the baby’s face?
Ans: Yes, it is suitable for the face also.
Q2. Has it been dermatologically tested?
Ans: Yes, it has been clinically proven to be safe for usage on baby skin.
Q3. How easily does it form lather?
Ans: A lather can be formed with a tiny amount of water.