Pigeon Baby Bathing Bar - 75g
Pigeon Baby Bathing Bar‘s combination of glycerine and vegetable oils helps clean a newborn baby’s skin without drying it out. The natural plant extracts keep the baby’s skin healthy, safe and soft all the time. The chamomile extract present in the composition of Pigeon Baby Bathing Bar is a natural soothing agent that protects and relieves the baby’s skin from irritation. In addition, it is enriched with a blend of olive oil and jojoba oil. Olive oil is a natural emollient and gets easily absorbed in the skin and deeply moisturises it. Jojoba oil is a natural moisturiser and helps prevent skin from drying. This dermatologically tested product is suitable for newborn babies’ skin and is free of any harmful chemicals.
- Ultra-mild soap for gentle cleansing of baby’s skin.
- Nourishes the baby’s skin without drying or irritation.
- Can be used on a newborn baby’s sensitive skin.
- Hypoallergenic, anti-irritant and colour-free.
- Leaves a mild fragrance when used.
- Dipropylene Glycol
- Stearic acid
- Cocos Nucifera Oil
- Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Ricinus Communis Seed Oil
- Sodium Chloride
- Disodium EDTA
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract
- Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate
- It is used for bathing the baby regularly.
- It keeps the baby’s skin moisturised and soft.
How to Use
- Rub between wet palms to form lather.
- Gently apply on the baby's skin.
- Rinse off thoroughly.
- Keep the bar in a soap case/container so it can dry completely after use.
- Store it in a cool, dry place.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
Q1. Is this suitable for children above five years of age, both boys and girls?
Ans: Yes, it can be used by both boys and girls above five years of age.
Q2. Does Pigeon Baby Bathing Bar improve the baby’s skin colour?
Ans: No, the soap is only for gently cleansing the baby’s skin during baths.
Q3. Is Pigeon Baby Bathing Bar tear-free?
Ans: No, the soap is not tear-free.
Q4. Is Pigeon Baby Bathing Bar free of Parabens and sulfates?
Ans: Yes, it does not contain parabens, sulfates and any other chemicals harmful to the baby’s skin.