Pharmeasy Coccyx Cushion For Tail Bone Support - Upto 80kg
Prolonged sitting in a chair can be harmful to your health in multiple ways. But since our work demands that we stay put in front of our laptops for hours on end, there are ways you can alleviate the problems that arise from sitting for too long.
One common pain that is associated with this practice is coccydynia, or simply, coccyx pain. The coccyx is your tailbone, a small triangular bone that looks like a bird’s beak (coccyx is Greek for Cuckoo beak) located at the very end of the spinal column. When you are seated, you are technically sitting on your tailbone. Hence sitting for hours makes the region around the tailbone feel sore, numb or may trigger a throbbing pain. If this is allowed to continue, your tailbone might become inflamed due to persistent stress.
What is required is a padding of the chair where you sit. And the best way to offer better comfort is a PharmEasy Orthopedic Coccyx Seat Cushion. This cushion is made with top-range memory foam that has the ability to mould itself around your shape. This customizes the cushion according to your need. This seat cushion offers just the right degree of padding and support to keep you comfortable. The U shaped cut-out provides relief from stress to the tailbone region, thereby making it easier for you to sit for hours at a stretch. It is wrapped in anti-sweat fabric which keeps the cushion dry and raises no risk of discomfort or rashes.
PharmEasy Orthopedic Coccyx Seat Cushion can help to prevent coccyx pain and stiffness. The anti-skid material makes sure that the cushion stays in place. The outer cover can be removed and washed.
- Place it on the seat of your chair to give your coccyx support and comfort.
- Prevent pain and stiffness in the coccyx by sitting on this soft and supportive cushion.
- Designed carefully to support the coccyx and prevent pain.
- Made with dense memory foam that adds extra comfort.
- It does not skid when you move around in your chair.
- The outer layer can be peeled off so that it can be washed for better hygiene.
- Read the instructions on the package carefully before using it.
- Do not use the product if the seal is broken or the packaging is damaged.
- Discontinue usage if coccyx pain becomes more pronounced.
- If you are experiencing severe pain in the coccyx or lower back that isn’t being mitigated despite all efforts, talk to an orthopedist.
Q1: What causes coccyx pain?
Ans: Usually, coccyx pain arises from sitting in a chair for long stretches of time. Sometimes, an injury to this region can also trigger pain.
Q2: How can I relieve coccyx pain?
Ans: A fast way to get relief from this kind of pain is by using PharmEasy Orthopedic Coccyx Seat Cushion. It offers support and comfort through a cushioning effect. Consult your orthopaedic doctor to understand the exercises and precautions that may help you in easing this pain.
Q3: Who can use PharmEasy Orthopedic Coccyx Seat Cushion?
Ans: Anyone who has pain in the tailbone region or someone who needs to stay seated for long can use PharmEasy Orthopedic Coccyx Seat Cushion- students, working professionals, people who have to use wheelchairs, etc.