Pet Saffa Natural Laxative Granules Bottle Of 120 G
Pet Saffa Natural Laxative is an Ayurvedic-based formulation, available in tablet as well as in the form of granules, which helps in maintaining regular bowel movements and ensures proper cleansing of the entire body. It is developed under stringent quality parameters with scientifically woven classical formulation, a perfect blend of natural herbs, to provide relief from constipation.
- Pet Saffa is a well-balanced laxative that has fibrous contents such as Ispaghula.
- It starts working from the very first day after intake.
- Triphala is a natural cleanser that works to rejuvenate the digestive organs for better functioning.
- Bellirica and Emblica provide antioxidants to remove toxic substances from the intestine.
- Svarjiksara acts as an antacid to relieve heartburn.
- Haritaki is a natural laxative to treat constipation.
- It is made with a 100% natural Ayurvedic formula.
In recent times, our sedentary lifestyle, limited bodily activity, unusual diet and consumption of junk food have become the common reasons behind constipation. Pet Saffa Natural Laxative Granules have been formulated to provide relief from chronic constipation. It not only promises to improve the condition of constipation, but it also cleanses your intestine and gives you a healthy digestive system.
How to Use
- You must take 1 to 1½ teaspoon (3gm to 6gm) of Pet Saffa Natural Laxative Granules with one glass of lukewarm water (approx. 200ml).
- Taking it at bedtime will give you effective results.
- You may use it as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Store it in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
1. How long does it take for Pet Saffa to work?
It is ideally a week’s therapy and your bowel movement should improve by that time with Pet Saffa. You must try to avoid its regular use for more than 4 weeks. During the treatment course, you should also improve your diet for the best results.
2. Are there any side effects of using Pet Saffa?
As both Pet Saffa granules and tablets are made of natural herbs, it is completely safe to use. It is best to seek medical attention before using it and if it does not improve your condition after use.
3. Can children have Pet Saffa?
You must avoid using Pet Saffa for children below 14 years.