Baidyanath Rhuma Oil : Pain Relief Oil| Gives Long Lasting Pain Relief In Joints & Muscles - 100ml
Baidyanath Rhuma Oil is an effective treatment for joint and muscle pain, as well as stress and fatigue-related pain. Rhuma Oil will certainly help you if you have pain in any joint of your body. It is particularly helpful for those with rheumatoid arthritis, spondylosis, sciatica and lumbago, among other types of arthritis. If you have an old sports ailment or an accidental injury that is limiting your mobility, Rhuma Oil will provide some warm comfort. It is a herbal blend of Siddha Tel(Erand Mool, Dhatura panchang, Asgandha Kuchala, Ashudha Vatsanabh, Prasarini), Gandhapura Tel (Oil of wintergreen), Turpentine Oil and Karpoor.
- Rhuma oil does not have any side effects. It is completely free of any preservatives and parabens that can harm the body in future.
- Helps treat sprain and joint pain in elderly people.
- Helps in treating rheumatism, gout, arthritis, spondylitis and sciatica.
- Effective in treating soft tissue injuries and muscle trauma from a prior accident.
- Helps in recovering sports injuries.
Baidyanath Rhuma oil is a 100% ayurvedic formulation made from authentic, natural ingredients, including:
- Erand Mool (Ricinus communis) – castor plant extracts.
- Dhatura Panchang (Datura Metel) – thorn apple plant extract.
- Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) – winter cherry.
- Shatavari (Asparagus Racemosus) – an asparagus plant extract.
- Ama Haldi (Curcuma Aromatica) – white turmeric.
- Kuchala (Strychnos nux vomica) – poison nut.
- Bachnag (Vatsnabh) - Aconitum ferox plant extract.
- Prasarini - Paederia foetida plant extract.
- Gandhapura Tel – Oil of Wintergreen.
- Tarpeen Tel – Turpentine Oil.
- Kapoor (Cinnamomum camphora) - Camphor.
Light Liquid Paraffin.
All these natural ingredients have found mention in ancient Vedic literature and have been passed on from generations as effective remedies to treat different forms of pain and discomfort.
How to Use
- It is advised to take a few drops of Baidyanath Rhuma Oil in your palms, spread by rubbing both palms and massage it gently on the affected area for 5-10 minutes in a circular motion.
- For best results, use the oil twice daily.
- Refer to a physician for severe cases of pain and discomfort and frequency of use.
- Baidyanath Rhuma oil is not meant for consumption; it is strictly for external use only.
- Keep the product away from the reach of small children.
- Read the instructions on the label carefully before using it.
- Store Baidyanath Rhuma oil in a cool and dry place away from sunlight for best results.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- For external use only.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from sunlight.
Q1. Does Baidyanath Rhuma Oil cure muscle pain completely?
Ans: Baidyanath Rhuma Oil is meant to provide symptomatic relief for moderate to severe muscle and joint pain, along with traumatic soft-tissue injuries. However, it does not guarantee a 100% cure for any condition. Please follow the instructions of a physician who knows the severity of the condition for expert opinion.
Q2. Will using Baidyanath Rhuma Oil for normal massage cause any harm?
Ans: Baidyanath Rhuma Oil is an entirely natural mixture made of different plant extracts. It does not cause unnecessary adverse effects on application.
Q3. Can Baidyanath Rhuma Oil be used for hair massage?
Ans: Baidyanath Rhuma Oil is meant for massaging muscle, joints and body parts. One should not use it on hair.
Q4. I pulled my hamstring during my practice match. Will I get relief from using Baidyanath Rhuma Oil?
Ans: Baidyanath Rhuma Oil can provide relief to muscle injuries and trauma from sports activities. It helps soothe the muscle and massaging with the oil ensures proper blood circulation as well.