Park Avenue Pure Collection Trance Perfume Spray - 135 Ml
Park Avenue Pure Collection Trance Perfume Spray is a long-lasting formulation to keep you fresh throughout the day. Trance has an immediate mesmerising citrusy and fruity tone with lingering notes of cedar and vanilla. The amalgamation gives a revitalising masculine scent that overpowers body odour. It is suitable for all skin types and can be used over the chest, armpits and neck. This perfume spray has 2x fragrance power which is strong and lasts longer.
- Elegant aroma for 24-hour freshness because of two times higher perfume.
- The top notes which are inhaled immediately are fruity and citrusy and give an exciting first impression.
- As the top notes fade and base notes emerge, the heart notes of cinnamon add an ethereal touch.
- The base notes of cedar and sandalwood ensure that the perfume lasts for several hours after application.
- Ethyl Alcohol (95%)
- Diethyl Phthalate
- It reduces body odour.
- This perfume keeps you smelling fresh all day long.
- Instant refreshing feel.
- It is useful when increased sweating is expected, such as at the gym or during any exercise.
How to Use
- Shake the perfume well before use.
- Hold the bottle upright, keeping it between 15 to 20 cm away from the skin.
- Spray it over the chest, underarms and neck.
- Effective when applied on top of body or clothes.
- Inflammable product. Do not use it anywhere near an open flame or incandescent substance.
- Do not apply it over broken skin or cuts.
- Do not use it near the eyes.
- Keep it away from children.
- Do not inhale directly.
- In case of any irritation, discontinue the use of the product immediately.
Q1. Can Park Avenue Pure Collection Trance Perfume Spray be applied to the skin?
Ans: Yes, this product can be applied over intact skin from a distance of 15 to 20 cm.
Q2. Does Park Avenue Pure Collection Trance Perfume Spray reduce sweating?
Ans: No, this is a perfume spray. It does not have any antiperspirant action.
Q3. Is Park Avenue Pure Collection Trance Perfume Spray alcohol-free?
Ans: No, it has an alcohol base.