Parachute Advansed Jasmine, Non Sticky Coconut Hair Oil, 400 Ml With Free 90 Ml Pack
Hair is probably one of the most important things we care about besides our skin. Having damaged and dry, dull hair is something we all want to get rid of. Parachute Advanced Jasmine Hair Oil is loaded with the goodness of coconut oil and jasmine extracts, giving your hair the strength it needs, while leaving it silky and shiny. This non-sticky oil comes with the fragrance of jasmine flower to keep your hair light and refreshed. The oil goes deep into the roots and nourishes your hair from within. This weightless, non-sticky hair oil is also ideal to lightly apply in your hair after a hair wash. It is the right choice for healthy and nourished hair.
- Parachute Jasmine hair oil provides deep nourishment and strengthens hair from the core.
- It protects your hair from root to tip.
- It has a weightless, non-sticky formula that keeps your hair lightweight and does not make your head heavy.
- It makes your hair soft, strong and shiny upon regular and meticulous application.
- Enriched with jasmine extracts, it keeps your hair refreshed and pleasant-smelling.
- Jasmine Extracts
- Nourishing Coconut Oil
Parachute hair oil keeps your hair shiny and lustrous upon regular application.
How to Use
Regularly massage on the scalp and apply across the length of the hair till tip for best results.
- Keep it away from children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- In extremely low temperatures, the oil might freeze. Place the bottle in a mug with warm water and let it liquify to its original state.
- Do not exceed or overuse the oil.
1. Is Parachute Advanced good for hair?
This is the best coconut oil at an affordable price and it works great on hair. It nourishes the hair and gives shine and makes the hair strong and healthy. It promotes hair growth, prevents hair breakage, moisturises hair and improves blood circulation. After using this oil the hair becomes soft and shiny.
2. Is a jasmine flower good for hair?
Widely known to be aphrodisiac, the fragrance of Jasmine attracts one and all. The flower is highly beneficial for your hair, scalp and your skin. From being deodorants to easing skin troubles to amazing hair and scalp, this flower is used for it all.
3. What are the benefits of jasmine flowers?
Jasmine is a plant. The flower is used to make medicine. Jasmine has been used for liver disease (hepatitis), liver pain due to cirrhosis and abdominal pain due to severe diarrhoea (dysentery). It is also used to cause relaxation (as a sedative), to heighten sexual desire (as an aphrodisiac) and in cancer treatment.
4. What can I mix with coconut oil for hair growth?
Vitamins A, C and E soothe itchiness and clear out dandruff, while vitamin B12 promotes hair growth. Stir together one tablespoon of coconut oil and one tablespoon of aloe vera gel. Put this combination on your scalp and target the roots before working it through the rest of your hair.